Planet Wisdom :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Leah09

the conference was called Planet Wisdom and the theme this year was unlikely heroes and the speaker (mark matlock) talked about the hero's journey and how it related to the life of the Christian. It was really neat how he explained it and everything.
It was so moving first night that i broke down. My heart was already soo heavy and this hit me in such a way that during the invitation i just sat down and i started crying. It was as though God was there with me which made me cry even more knowing He was there. I knew at that moment i had been living a life for myself and not for God. Christians can put on a good show and i had been one who was just living life but was a Christian. It was like i was a Christian without Christ. Now i have come back and i see the work that needs to be done. im tired of talk. talk tends to be cheap. it's time for action, ya know?

I know that I will fall and I am not always going to be the best person but i can't be the way i was before i went to planet wisdom. this a different feeling than the other times i have gone to these things
sigh. I know it's going to be hard to tell until change actually starts happening but i know it will. I know Satan's favorite targets are people like me who are on top of the world because we tend to fall harder than those who are at other spots lower down. So be praying that I can weather all that is headed towards me. I know the change inside of me but more than ever I want others to seethe change too.

N

NazariteNation

the conference was called Planet Wisdom and the theme this year was unlikely heroes and the speaker (mark matlock) talked about the hero's journey and how it related to the life of the Christian. It was really neat how he explained it and everything.
It was so moving first night that i broke down. My heart was already soo heavy and this hit me in such a way that during the invitation i just sat down and i started crying. It was as though God was there with me which made me cry even more knowing He was there. I knew at that moment i had been living a life for myself and not for God. Christians can put on a good show and i had been one who was just living life but was a Christian. It was like i was a Christian without Christ. Now i have come back and i see the work that needs to be done. im tired of talk. talk tends to be cheap. it's time for action, ya know?

I know that I will fall and I am not always going to be the best person but i can't be the way i was before i went to planet wisdom. this a different feeling than the other times i have gone to these things
sigh. I know it's going to be hard to tell until change actually starts happening but i know it will. I know Satan's favorite targets are people like me who are on top of the world because we tend to fall harder than those who are at other spots lower down. So be praying that I can weather all that is headed towards me. I know the change inside of me but more than ever I want others to seethe change too.
Sounds like the Lord touched you in a mighty way. Even though you may have no idea what it is right now, it's apparent that He's placed a calling on your life. Seek His face and He will open doors and provide the necessary resources for whatever it is He has placed on your heart. While I don't think anyone is truly prepared when the Lord calls, that's what makes it so real, because without Him we can do nothing. All He expects from us is to answer the call...