Plans for the day..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 9, 2009
anyone have any? I'm thinkin I'm just gonna be lazy all day :D
I am soo not motivated right now lol
I think I'll stay at home and clean house. Play with my kittens, study my scriptures, do laundry, and play with the computer.
In other words; Just be lazy. ROFL
:p

G

goth4god

I'm going to another concert today!
and I'm baking cupcakes!

G

goth4god

lol i made like 75 cupcakes! ha ha!
it was fun!

A

Abing

hahha today, im gonna work work work

G

goth4god

I plan on chillin.... yup!

S

sweetie36

:)I think everyday is a Lazy day.lol
I do house work, get on the Computer,watch TV.....................................................

I

imTastik

its nearly midnight so I should be going to sleep now but i think I'm gonna geekaliciously play on sims 3 for a few hours then wake up in the morning and think 'why do i do it to myself?!' cos i know i'll be tired then I'll go to Stratford then go back home and finish packing ready for moving house on Saturday morning

A

Abing

it's 7:09 PM, (friday) and its gonna be a long night...

9 hrs work, then, hmm,
breakfast in the morning, (saturday)
and.. then, i will go to our HR department, my headset needs to be replaced, (i just hoped they won't let me pay for it :D)
at 9 am, i will meet my sister and a friend and go to "Worship Workshop!" - i guess its gonna be 8 hrs, i'm super excited, !!
then I will go home, and sleep zzZZZzz and sleep,

S

sweetie36

:(Had to go pay some bills, Ordered pizza and going to watch TV>.................................................................................................

Jan 13, 2007
I had to go to the doctors today. then went summer shopping for my Beach trip. then ate and came home!!!!!!! Now im going to bed.