Please do judge me!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1joh39

Hallo, I ask you to judge me, because God says in 1 John 4:1 that we should not believe every spirit, we should "try" them. We should try them whether they are from God or not. Only one way to do that, and that is by weighing that spirit to Jesus, because we are sure that He is from God!

If you do judge me, judge me to Jesus! If I do not measure up to Him, I am not from Him! YET! I weigh myself and find myself wanting! "Tekel" as God puts it in Dan 5:27. But I am still alive, and there is hope! That hope is my counterweight, Jesus. And i am so close not to be found wanting, like Paul when he said, I am not perfect yet, but I follow after it as if I may apprehend that, and actually he was perfect, because Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit, had already apprehended him!

That is the differance between Paul and myself, right now! I am not yet apprehended by Christ Jesus, but He said: "Soon my SON, and I will abide in you, keep going!" Now here is the difficulty, when putting words you hear, into text! I heard the words in red. if I put the son in small letters, he adressed me as his son. if I put SON in capital letters He means, Both the Father and the Son will come abide in me! I was sure there was a pause after the word SON. That is why I added a comma!

But through the knowledge God bestow on a person when this person studies the Word, he gets help to understand. God said.... John 14:23... WE WILL COME UNTO HIM AND MAKE OUR ABODE WITH HIM. That means Both God and Jesus would be living "with" or "in" me! And that is why I FOLLOW still! He is still LEADING me, not yet DRIVING me!

But Like HE said: "SOON!"

So i am helping you here. I am not yet from HIM but soon I would be, as He said. For me to say He did not teach me anything, would be the greatest lie I ever said! EVERYTHING I know about Him, HE taught me Personally! 13 Years in Isolation with HIM as the Only Teacher, ensured that all my knowledge of Him, is from Him, through the teaching of Christ Jesus. John 14:26.

So I am not the knowledgeable one, He is the knowledge i would share with all on this site is not mine, but the Holy Ghost's teachings!

I hope with all my heart, that you would experience the Love I have for all people on this planet. That Love comes with the knowledge, because He not only teaches wisdom, He also teaches Love!

May we be united in Christ Jesus soon!

Cobus!

M

Max_RC

Shalom....I agree with you that God's Love comes with the knowledge....Cause God is Love....May God bless You & your family.....:D

M

Musicfan4ever

Hello & welcome to the board :)

H

happynGod

Yes, we are to test spirits to see if they are of God. I do see that you are of God. I will leave the judging up to God. I do admire your love of God! As I love God with all my life. God is an awesome God! Amen.. :)