Please don't judge

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

forgivenandloved

Hello everyone,
My name is Gabby. I am a new Christian. I am 17 and I'm also going to have a baby in August (yes I realized I screwed up and made a mistake). I just wanted to find some Christian people to talk with since no one in my family is.

W

wwjd_kilden

Welcome Gabby

there's room for everyone here :)

C

chuck_vini

hi Gabby...welcome here!yes...there are a lot of people here to help you..to talk to you!!!!don't be afraid, shyness, or something like this!!!talk to us!!! ;)God bless you...i'm praying for you!!In God, Marcos Vinicius!

C

carpetmanswife

Welcome !!! :D

F

forgivenandloved

thank you everybody. :)

M

maggiemodluvshim

Gabby we are glad to have you (and your unborn little one ) here. Welcome! We want to be of support :)
Maggie

Jul 27, 2009
welcome, and God bless you so much!

V

vinced91

new to this wanna meet Christian girls and friends

V

vinced91

haha me too i'm vince chat anytime

L

Linda_Miriam_E

Hi Gabby,
If I were you I'd read Luke 7: 36 to 50. It's helped me along the way a lot.
It's about a woman, who was a prostitute, and she wept at Jesus feet, and Jesus forgave her because she was so repentant and loved him so much.
And then there was this Pharisee, who had sinned little, but he loved Jesus little.
So it's a lesson for all of us who have sinned, we don't need to have been prostitutes for that. I'm 25 and I was saved when I was 24, and I wasn't a virgin. That chewed me up a bit for a while, but because I repented, which means asking for forgiveness and turning the other way and not doing it again, Jesus forgave me and he loves me so much, and I him.
The past is washed away by the blood of Jesus.
And if you get thoughts of I'm not good enough because I'm not a virgin, it's not God, it's the devil. As far as Jesus is concerned, when you repented and asked for forgiveness, you became a virgin again.
That virginity is precious, so save it for marriage.
A good book to read on this theme is Lisa Bevere's "Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry".