Please God help me, I'm trying to get back to college, any prayers are welcomed.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Hey guys, I know I haven't been here for months but I have a prayer request. I have not been the best student, I'll 100% own up to it and take full responsibility. I got put on academic probation at my college. Because of financial reasons and personal reasons I haven't been enrolled in college since the Spring in 2017. I want to go back, in order to enroll back I need to complete a readmission application, and since my GPA is under a 2.0, I need to also send a personal statement, stating my plan for success and why they should let me enroll back for classes. This whole situation has gave me anxiety and sometimes mild depression for the last year, I want to go back to school. I just hope they'll take me back. Please pray whatever God wants to do, he does it. If his plan is for me to finish college then I hope I'll get accepted back. Please pray for me and thank you. I'm doing my application right now.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Socreta93, in this matter, Lord hear this prayer and answer in a beautiful manner, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Luke 1:37-- For nothing shall be impossible with God.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry you had to go through these struggles, friend. I’m praying, asking God to help you through the application process, provide favor for admission and give you guidance according to His perfect will. Grace and peace to you!

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.