please help me prayy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

teencountrylove

I can't pray alone anymore, I've been going threw a really rought time with my father being in prison, and my mother always being away for work and such, I'm always alone and I have been and still battling. My fight with depression and at times I really just wanna give up because my faith is very low and I don't have any hope felt for my futur please help me prau

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord we pray for Erica that you will be with this little one,and that you will comfort her and give her peace and joy,let her know you are with her Lord,do you have any christian friends you can go to church with?Or family that can take you so you can hear the word and fellowship with other believers?Make some christian friends who stand in the gap for you and visa-versa,of course we are here for you as well!
Be blessed in Jesus name amen

S

shekaniah

Jesus I thank you for your faithfulness, You are there when we call on your name. Lord I lift up this young women to you...
You know her heart and thoughts, you know the pattern of her mind. Let her be transformed according to Your will...body, mind and
spirit. Give her wisdom and peace in all circumstances. Surround her with the love and support of people who love You Jesus.
Lord be with both of her parents, show them how they can support and love her. I place this whole family into your loving care.
In Jesus Name Amen

R

Ramon

I can't pray alone anymore, I've been going threw a really rought time with my father being in prison, and my mother always being away for work and such, I'm always alone and I have been and still battling. My fight with depression and at times I really just wanna give up because my faith is very low and I don't have any hope felt for my futur please help me prau
My friend, the trying of your faith works patience, and patience works hope.

The Lord will not put more on you than you can bear. Let your faith work patience my friend. This is hard, but Jesus can help you to do all things!!

May Jesus bless you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus with you, for all that is His loving comfort and care.
Just say to Jesus what you said here, that is the prayer He always hears, as He is close to those who are hurting. :)

Hugs and God bless.
pickles