Please help...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
I've never had to work harder at something! Therapists who have come to my home have given me so many exercises to do everyday. It really does come down to how badly you want to heal.

Exercises for the legs because the muscles are so weak.
Exercises for the arms with tension.
Exercises for the shoulders with tension.
Exercises for the tongue
Exercises in swallowing
Exercises in even yawning and holding.

Lots of self motivation is needed and especially when I'm tired. Not fun! And especially when your muscles DO NOT want to do it. They want to cozy up in a warm blanket and rest....

Prayers please

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Joidevivre and this prayer. Heal the whole body also help in doing exercises. Lord bless with your healing, strength, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Father God, You have promised us so much in Your Word that You are with is in all of life, yet You've taught us to live life day by day. Joi needs Your tangible presence of strength moment by moment, as she lives Day by day. Rise up Lord and be powerful in Presence and touch her body Lord. She's Your own daughter calling out for You, and we unite with her in agreement. Heal speedily Lord, and even we ask beyond healing to restoration. In Jesus name...

A

Amazing-Grace

Lord, I lift up my sister Joi to you and ask that you bless her with strength and fortitude, that in adversity you guide her and give her a deep desire to build herself up physically as well as mentally and spiritually that she may become an even stronger warrier for you. In Jesus name, amen.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for continued strength and motivation for you sister. May the Holy Spirit revive you and give you a vision of wholeness that will keep you going :).