Please help.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Regina246

My mom and stepdad are fighting and say they are getting a divorce. Without my step dad we would probably be living on the streets with nothing. Please pray for all of us. Thank you.

L

liz247

I pray for the Fathers peace to invade your home and all those within it, in Jeus name amen

B

bornagain79

wow, definitely covering you in prayer

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you, your mom, and your step dad for all healing and provision for you all, in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

K

Kefa52

Lifting You.,your Mom, and step-dad up in prayer.

Sep 8, 2012
As a child of divorce I can tell you that God is greater than your parents.
No matter which way it works you will be O.K. - (You are greater than the sum of your parents parts).
All I'm saying is Jesus will see you through it. - (No matter which way it turns).
But praying anyway. - (Remember, Jesus is in charge....maybe not of your parents marriage but in charge of you).
And He will never leave you or forsake you......no matter what your parents do. - (I'm not saying it He did).
[SUP]Hebrews 13:5 [/SUP]Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
No matter what happens He abides continually with you,.....(never forget that!)
What I'm saying is their problems don't reflect on you! - - - You are separate; God has made you such.

J

JessW

Praying that God will bring healing and strength to all. He will provide! In the name of Jesus. Amen.

R

RIngod

I will pray for you all. God will give you strength and take care of it. Wish could be there to help, my prayers for you.

W

woodl

Regina, sometime mom and dad gets mad at each other and say things that they really don't mean. I hope this will be true for your mom and dad too. One thing for sure though, the love that Jesus has is bigger then the whole world. Hold on to him and let your mom and dad see that love flow through you, and when they see it they're going want it too.

Heavenly Father I lift up to you this whole family in the name of Jesus. I pray Lord that they will let this powerful love that you have come in to there lives so that there house will once again become a home. Touch them Lord in a mighty way.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying that your mom and step-dad get things worked out. And that the Holy Spirit will bring you wisdom and guidance....lean on Him; He will get us through A LOT!