please,i need your prayer...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 3, 2012
my niece is in the hospital for three days now. she has dengue. her platelets is low.

please, help me in my prayer for her fast recovery and that her platelets will be normal again. she's only 3 years old.

i believe in the power of prayer... and your prayer will really help my niece.

i thank you with all of my heart for including her in your prayers...

God bless you more!!!

Aug 10, 2013
Lord Jesus I lift up this little 3 year old and her problems to you. Jesus, you love children and tell us to be like children, inocent and humble. I just pray, Father, in the name of Jesus that you will do something miraculous. Hold this little girl's hand Lord, show her how alive you are. Do something wonderful Jesus because all power belongs to you and every sickness or medical problem has to bow down at your name. I also raise the lady who laid this prayer requeston on this forum, that you will give her your peace and all her family and friends, too who are concerned about this little one. Lord direct the medical experts hands, empower them Lord in Jesus name.

4Hizcall

Praying for your niece

M

marrion

will pray that God restores your neice back to normal health.

Aug 18, 2013
Dear beautiful sister, I been in dengue before, some of sisters they use the papaya leaves, blend them with some drinking water and brought to hospital for my health, i saw the bottle is around 300ml everytime, its increase the platelets, but must use male papaya leaves which means the papaya tree don't bear any fruit. After 2 weeks, doctor approved my discharge. Will pray for your niece now and before sleep tonight.

Nov 3, 2012
thank you very much brothers and sisters in Christ. thanks a lot for your prayers. my niece platelets is okay now. but she still has a on and off fever. and she does not want to take medicines..

still needing your prayers...

thanks again and God bless you more.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for healing for your niece and that she will accept the medicine.

R

Richie_2uk

Thank you Lord that you are our healer, and I lift our sister's niece, and ask for your great loving healing hands to be upon her. thank you Lord. By your stripes we are healed. and i claim that for the little 3 year old child. Bless you father. and thank you Lord Jesus. Amen

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Father God, in the Name of Your Son Jesus, please heal this young lady and make her completely whole. Amen!