Please keep my Thanksgiven dinner in prayer.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ILoveJesus12121212

Staff member
Sep 17, 2011
Please pray for my tonight and pray that the Holy spirit will be there.

G

Galatea

Yes, I will pray for you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless ILoveJesus12121212 and this prayer. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

HopeNFaith

Jan 25, 2014
Dear Heavenly Father, I am praying at this this time as it is the first I am learning of the need of prayer for ILoveJesus12121212. Father, I pray that the that Holy Spirit has been with him and his son during this time and always. We are told in scripture that when you left earth Jesus that you would send the Holy Spirit for us here on earth. I hope and pray that you were there for ILoveJesus12121212 tonight. In Jesus' name Amen.

ILoveJesus12121212, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family (son) and or your friends. God Bless you always. Hope