PLEASE MAKE ME LAUGH PEOPLE

• Thread starter princessdeb4111962
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

princessdeb4111962

Please I love to laugh,can u tell me a funny joke?or a cute funny story?or both?

I have to tell u about ,when my oldest son was very small(6yo),my mother in law was watching him,n we lived in the same town,n my mother in law was at to the grocery,n my son was outside the store,waiting for grandma to come out,she was close behind him,n my son was going to the bathroom outside the store,n my mother was walking in n laughing at the lit boy saying look at that boy going to the bathroom,so was shocked n laughing,n not realizing it was her own grandson doing it.well,it was funny when she told me it lol
Ur turn?Please make me laugh

S

sorry

when i was younger i allways thought it would be fun to have a chance on water skies, so eventually the opertunity came it wasent long after i thought it would be a good idea. ofcourse at that time i was into girls as well and it just so happens that the one i had my eys on was in the boat that day!!! im getting close to the funny part. this was my first lesson on water skies i was instructed on all of the rules and was ready for my first run. the first pull drove me streight down under cause i dident lift the skies in the front, the next run i got up on a plane then lost the rope,the third and last time i will every attempt to water skie i lost my shorts and when they brought them back to me i was as red as a tomatto in the face and dident really know what to think other than what the girl i was friends with thought. please tell me if thins made you laugh just a little i was probably around 10 or 11.

N

nanabean

awwwwwww sorry!!! Yes it made me laugh but not without feeling a bit of awwwww for you at age 10 or 11 too!!! Glad you can laugh about it NOW!!!! :)

P

princessdeb4111962

Great story,yes it made me laugh,I had to share it with my sister,lol I felt sorry for u.
I guess i was thinking more about u liking girls at the age of ten lol U STUD hahahaha,I did have a crush on my neighbor at 9 lol,but didn't date after that til I was 17
Did u like mine Aaron?thanks for sharing it with me

S

sorry

yes your storie was quite funny thank you

C

christine-j

if you want to laugh then go to thread chat then what did you do today but read all of it or you wont get it