please please can I talk to someone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
I just need someone to talk to

W

wwjd_kilden

hi. What's wrong?

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Basically i had a thought in my mind some weeks ago, a bad thought about God, i was so devastated, i was trying to make these thoughts never come back but they did, things went down hill from there, the thoughts would hardly go until one day when the thought came i felt little or no guilt for what i did, if i remember correctly i remember feeling really empty inside, nothing seemed the same.

I really cant bring myself to tell you what i think i have done, but hopefully you know.

I just felt so different, it seems im always fighting with my mind-

(please dont judge me, i seriously do try to please God, but it must be me)

W

wwjd_kilden

I think most people at some point think things about God that they should not, or even say things they should not.

(Last week I was so mad at God I told Him if all He wanted to do wih my life was test me He could stay out of it.... thankfully He knows I do not means those things though, so when I realize what a fool I am, He is always there again).

Now of course we should not make excuses to do things we know are wrong, but still, God knows we will stumble and fall every now and then, and He is there to help us once we realize that we cannot do things on our own (Just like Peter, when he attempted to walk on water and got distracted by evertyhing around him).

Talk to God, ask Him to help you get rid of those thoughts, it might take time, and it might be painful, but He will help you.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Those words gave me so much hope, thank you so much, i just hope things will get better because, i always said home is were God is and i really enjoyed going to church as well, i just hope all things will get better.

X

xino

funny is that I was reading a Christian note about why we need Jesus.

It talks about people having deep hole in their heart which is their hunger, many would fill up this hole/hunger with sexuality, money, drugs, money, hard working, marriage, alcohol etc. In the end those things will still make them hunger for more and leave them unhappy.
Jesus said "I am the bread of life" John 6:35
Jesus is the only one who can satisfy our deep hunger and fill up our empty hole hearts.

You blasphemy Jesus's name in your heart, Jesus already said whatever comes out of our mouth makes us unclean.
Mark 7:20-23
"What comes out of you is what makes you 'unclean'. For from within, out of your hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogrance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make you unclean"

As you can see your ears and lamps are unclean, thus making your body full of darkness. This allows evil to plant evil thoughts in your heart.
I don't know what came over you to blasphemy Jesus name.
I've noted countless times from the bible about your eyes are the Lamp of your body. Luke 11:33
The more you keep watching worldly things, the more it makes your lamp/eyes unclean thus making your body full of darkness.
Avoid topics that blasphemy God, things that questions God's existence, evil/demon movies, media talking about God etc.

Oh yea and I think in Luke or Mark Jesus said whoever blasphemy God's name has done the biggest sin.
But let me find that out for you!

Now you are back to square one, the Holy Spirit has left you that is why your heart has a large hole of hunger. If you don't repent and ask for forgiveness to Jesus. You will follow this world and walk along with people who do worldly things, people who are basically wandering in darkness condemning themselves.

so please get on your knee and pray to Jesus for your sin and forgiveness. He is always having his arm stretched out.
I already gave out a note in the bible about the parable of the lost son. Luke 15:11.
Meaning if you go away from Jesus, he is ALWAYS expecting and hoping you go back to him. Doing so will be a celebration in heaven.
It's the same parable with the lost sheep. If 99 were in stable and 1 sheep was lost, the Sheppard will look for 1 sheep and if the sheep is found he would be joyful. Luke 15, parable of the lost sheep.

UPDATE ok I found it.
Luke 12:9 Warnings and Encouragement
"But whoever publicly disowns me will be disowned before the angels of God. And everone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven."

So I hope you didn't curse/blasphemy the Holy Spirit:p
but you did it to God/Jesus deep down in your heart, controlled by evil thoughts the devil has planted in your mind and influenced you.

now pray to Jesus, ask for forgiven and he should get back into your life.

God bless all man:p

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
It's hard to control your thoughts at 17...at least it was for me ;)

Just be completely honest with God. Tell Him exactly what you're thinking and ask Him to help you sort it all out. Spend lots of time in prayer and Bible study.

It really helped me in my teenage years to keep a journal. Writing things down just helps us sort out our thoughts...I don't know why.

You said you didn't feel guilty about what you did...but you must have felt some guilt because otherwise you wouldn't be posting here . Guilt is a good thing...don't try to deaden it; but at the same time keep it in a proper perspective.

God's rules are for OUR protection; He isn't trying to keep us from fun things and He isn't just 'throwing His weight ' around. He sincerely loves us and wants to keep us from hurting ourselves, or others :)