PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR MITCHELL WILSON

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 18, 2011
I just heard a story on Charles Addler 640 AM Talk show in Toronto That Made me cry. It is one of the saddest stories I have ever heard.
The story starts with an 11 year old boy who has been afflicted with Muscular Dystrophy his entire life.

The doctors told him use it or lose it so because he could not run he walked everywhere to try and maintain what muscular attributes he did have.

This disadvantaged child had to put forth 1000% more effort than any of us so called normal people just to walk let alone anything else.

This is where the story takes a turn for the worst!

It seems that his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer when he was just 4 or 5 and she had passed away 3-4 years ago due to the ravages of the disease when he was about 7-8 years old.

So the boy continued to walk as much as his poor ravaged body would allow. One day last year before he went out to walk as he always had done He asked his Father if he could borrow his Iphone to listen to music while he walked which the Father readily agreed to.

It would seem that as the boy was walking by a nearby playground another young boy noticed him playing with the Iphone and walked over and assaulted him so viciously that when poor Mitchell hit the ground with his face his teeth were smashed in by the impact (all this for an Iphone).................:( if that wasn't enough a group of young boys who were nearby seeing this came over.....THEY DIDN'T lend a hand IN FACT..... they.........they........they continued to beat upon poor Mitchell unti he was practically senseless.:(:(:(

As a result of this incident the parents of the perpetrators were called in and the young men involved...(not all) some were refused entry back to the school they attended, some were given a slap on the wrist.

This is where it really gets bad.

In June 2011 Mitchells father knew this would be the last summer he would be able to go Go-karting or swimming as his mucular dystrophy had taken a serious toll on him in the last 6 months because Mitchell didn't want to go for walks anymore for fear of the retribution of the Parents of the perpetrators and the young boys themselves who had committted such a haneous act of malevolence. It would now take Mitchell 10 minutes just to climb the stairs to go to bed at night because of his ailment.He also didn't wish to attend school anymore for fear of reprisal from the boys who hadn't recieved any sentencing and was hekkled even by the parents of the children who were involved in the playground beating.

2 weeks ago when Mitchells father went in to wake his son up for school He found the most horrifying thing he would ever probably see.............................
It would seem that poor Mitchell as a direct result of the assault and the daily persecution he suffered from that assault and the recent loss of his mother couldn't take it anymore and with the little bit of strength he had left in his two feeble little arms tied a plastic bag around his head at night after his Father tucked him in to sleep and committed suicide:(:(:(..............He was 11 years old.............

I am so saddened by this I can barely type to you what I heard only an hour ago:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I ask all who read this
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PRAY FOR MITCHELL WILSON

I never knew this young boy yet his story of anguish and persecution has saddened my heart greatly and I ask all on C.C. to pray for this unfortunate young boy and ask Jesus that wherever Mitchell may be right now that Jesus will save him for all eternity from any and all damnation as I do not know if my prayers are strong enough to accomplish this task that I am asking the Lord for right now but hope that with many requests in Prayer that Mitchell will reside with Jesus, his mother and father for eternity.

Thankyou

Selah

Aug 18, 2011
I hope more people read this than what have already! Am I the only one who cares?

R

rodogg

..... Saddest thing Ive heard in ages...... :(

A

Abiding

Romans 8:35-39
King James Version (KJV)
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No worries for Mitchell Wilson.....these verses cover him....but i will recommend prayer for his Father...yes lets pray for Mr Wilson.

T

Tobby17

He committed suicide already??.. I was going to pray for him until i read that part..

Sad story though :(

U

unclefester

I hope more people read this than what have already! Am I the only one who cares?

It's real life stories just like this one that pierce our souls to the core. Even worse, this madness happens daily all around us and for the most part goes unnoticed because each of us is busy tending to the necessary requirements of our own lives and families. As painful as it is to hear of these things, it is far better to feel and shoulder within ourselves the enormous depth of grief that many like this boys father now finds himself going thru. The sharing of these sorrows, albeit even privately and without ever personally knowing Mitchell or his family keeps one grounded in the grace of God ...... and it is undoubtedly one of those prayerful periods in our lives where our spirits literally groan in utterance to our God. He knows and hears us clearly at times such as this. I join you in prayer for this boy and his surviving family member(s). Unbearable for us to hear of ....... how much moreso for those living thru it ? Although some may disagree with what I am next going to say, I will still push forward my thoughts on this matter. I believe that this 11 yr. old boy now dwells in the presence of our heavenly Father despite the circumstance of his death. Which of us that hear of this boys tragic life and story isn't saddened in our hearts beyond words ? Christ Himself wept over Lazarus. This young boy meant no less to the heart of God. Our ways are not His ways. And whatever understanding we might think we have in these circumstances, it pales in comparison to a God who is indeed perfect love.

Aug 18, 2011
Romans 8:35-39
King James Version (KJV)
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No worries for Mitchell Wilson.....these verses cover him....but i will recommend prayer for his Father...yes lets pray for Mr Wilson.
Most definitely AND THANK YOU:)

Aug 18, 2011
It's real life stories just like this one that pierce our souls to the core. Even worse, this madness happens daily all around us and for the most part goes unnoticed because each of us is busy tending to the necessary requirements of our own lives and families. As painful as it is to hear of these things, it is far better to feel and shoulder within ourselves the enormous depth of grief that many like this boys father now finds himself going thru. The sharing of these sorrows, albeit even privately and without ever personally knowing Mitchell or his family keeps one grounded in the grace of God ...... and it is undoubtedly one of those prayerful periods in our lives where our spirits literally groan in utterance to our God. He knows and hears us clearly at times such as this. I join you in prayer for this boy and his surviving family member(s). Unbearable for us to hear of ....... how much moreso for those living thru it ? Although some may disagree with what I am next going to say, I will still push forward my thoughts on this matter. I believe that this 11 yr. old boy now dwells in the presence of our heavenly Father despite the circumstance of his death. Which of us that hear of this boys tragic life and story isn't saddened in our hearts beyond words ? Christ Himself wept over Lazarus. This young boy meant no less to the heart of God. Our ways are not His ways. And whatever understanding we might think we have in these circumstances, it pales in comparison to a God who is indeed perfect love.
tHANKS FES

S

shekaniah

Jesus not only do I pray for the family this young man left behind, but I pray for those who abused him, Lord you know their hearts and minds.....
I pray that you make them better people, and after you do... may they have you... to help them to forgive themselves. May this event not hurt anymore people that it all ready has. Use this to speak to the hearts of other abusers. Lord turn this arround for your glory! Don't let this tradgic event be wasted. Use it Lord to make a positive statement, to change lives. In Jesus Name Amen

W

woodl

I just heard a story on Charles Addler 640 AM Talk show in Toronto That Made me cry. It is one of the saddest stories I have ever heard.
The story starts with an 11 year old boy who has been afflicted with Muscular Dystrophy his entire life.

The doctors told him use it or lose it so because he could not run he walked everywhere to try and maintain what muscular attributes he did have.

This disadvantaged child had to put forth 1000% more effort than any of us so called normal people just to walk let alone anything else.

This is where the story takes a turn for the worst!

It seems that his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer when he was just 4 or 5 and she had passed away 3-4 years ago due to the ravages of the disease when he was about 7-8 years old.

So the boy continued to walk as much as his poor ravaged body would allow. One day last year before he went out to walk as he always had done He asked his Father if he could borrow his Iphone to listen to music while he walked which the Father readily agreed to.

It would seem that as the boy was walking by a nearby playground another young boy noticed him playing with the Iphone and walked over and assaulted him so viciously that when poor Mitchell hit the ground with his face his teeth were smashed in by the impact (all this for an Iphone).................:( if that wasn't enough a group of young boys who were nearby seeing this came over.....THEY DIDN'T lend a hand IN FACT..... they.........they........they continued to beat upon poor Mitchell unti he was practically senseless.:(:(:(

As a result of this incident the parents of the perpetrators were called in and the young men involved...(not all) some were refused entry back to the school they attended, some were given a slap on the wrist.

This is where it really gets bad.

In June 2011 Mitchells father knew this would be the last summer he would be able to go Go-karting or swimming as his mucular dystrophy had taken a serious toll on him in the last 6 months because Mitchell didn't want to go for walks anymore for fear of the retribution of the Parents of the perpetrators and the young boys themselves who had committted such a haneous act of malevolence. It would now take Mitchell 10 minutes just to climb the stairs to go to bed at night because of his ailment.He also didn't wish to attend school anymore for fear of reprisal from the boys who hadn't recieved any sentencing and was hekkled even by the parents of the children who were involved in the playground beating.

2 weeks ago when Mitchells father went in to wake his son up for school He found the most horrifying thing he would ever probably see.............................
It would seem that poor Mitchell as a direct result of the assault and the daily persecution he suffered from that assault and the recent loss of his mother couldn't take it anymore and with the little bit of strength he had left in his two feeble little arms tied a plastic bag around his head at night after his Father tucked him in to sleep and committed suicide:(:(:(..............He was 11 years old.............

I am so saddened by this I can barely type to you what I heard only an hour ago:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I ask all who read this
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PRAY FOR MITCHELL WILSON

I never knew this young boy yet his story of anguish and persecution has saddened my heart greatly and I ask all on C.C. to pray for this unfortunate young boy and ask Jesus that wherever Mitchell may be right now that Jesus will save him for all eternity from any and all damnation as I do not know if my prayers are strong enough to accomplish this task that I am asking the Lord for right now but hope that with many requests in Prayer that Mitchell will reside with Jesus, his mother and father for eternity.

Thankyou

Selah
O mighty God I pray for this young troubled little boy that really had a hard road to hoe. I beleive in my heart that you have already made his road straight. I lift him up to you Lord right here,right now. Take him into your bussom and give him a new life. I pray for his mom and dad too Lord, save them if they are not saved and let see in the end what you have done. Glory be to God

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for mitchel, his family in their sorrow and those that brought him this terrible harm, that all that is the comfort and glory of God will bring healing to all in this.
We praise you and give all glory to you God Our Father that all shall be made perfect in your love through Jesus!

God bless.
pickles

A

AnandaHya

i think a lot of people pray but do not post anything. you can tell by the clicks that people at least skimmed the thread and I always think if they care enough to open the thread they will also say a prayer so don't ever let the lack of response discourage you.

I think we should pray for Mitchell's father and other children in that situation.

Bulling is really bad and people forget the humanity and feelings of others and get a false power trip by degrading another human being with their words and their attacks.

Cyber bulling can be just as bad and mentally damaging.

a lot of kids with physical and mental handicapped get bullied and are emotionally scarred. its heartbreaking the level of despair and hopelessness these kids fall into at times, but all we can do is pray and be there for them. Try our best to shelter them from people who would abuse or neglect them and their emotional and social needs and pray that those who care for them every day have patience, love, kindness, peace and joy to share and encourage them to continue living, to seek after God and learn how to become the people God meant for them to be and be living sacrifices for His Glory.

Because no matter what they think or what the world thinks. Each person is a wonderful and fearfully made creation of GOD for HIS purpose and with His love.

Sometimes people get deceived into thinking they are worthless or become boastful and chase after their own lust, but that is not what God intended.

God intended us for great things great acts of mercy and grace and love.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_rTX23V7Q[/video]

T

Tobby17

Sorry, but what are we praying about?... o_O

L

LovingtheLord

Lord i pray that Mitchell will be reunited with you in paradise, and i pray you cormfortt his father and extiguish all the hate he might be feeling towards anyone, in the name of Jesus lord, show these abusers the wrong they have done so they might change their ways, Amen.

ElizaBeth

Sep 10, 2011
My prayers for Michael, and for all children who are beaten, abused, bullied, persecuted... I know he is already embraced in Jesus arms and protected and loved.
I also pray for those children whose own lives led them to the point of abusing and hurting this poor dear boy.. may they understand what they have done and find intervention in thier own pain and anger and be turned around so that the cycle does not continue.
Please dear Lord, protect our children, embrace them, help them find you if they do not know your name and feel the comfort of your love embracing them. Amen

ElizaBeth

Sep 10, 2011
My prayers for Mitchell Wilson.. I accidently typed Michael..