Please Pray 4 My Aunt!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

amy4christ

my aunt is having breathing heart faliure problems. ( something like that )---> and she is actually drowning in her own fluids. and please please give a strong prayer for her.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
It sounds like congestive heart failure. My mom had that. I wll pray that all the fluid leaves her body and she is healed.
God bless, pickles

M

Mandy188

god bless your Aunt!
I pray that god will fix and restore her health!
be brave my friend!!

Jul 26, 2009
Lord God heal her and cleanse her body of all sickness, In Jesus name.God you said 'Wait upon the Lord; be of good courage, and You shall strengthen thine heart:.." god we are waiting on you. Here are some scriptures to stand on.

Ps. 73:26 "My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever."

Prov. 4:23 "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."

G

greatkraw

my Dad had those issues