Please Pray for a family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 12, 2011
I just got some bad news, a family here in my area had a home invasion and it was just the Mom
and her little ones at home.

They tied her up and beat her almost to death, in front of the children.

It just breaks my heart, ................

I pray that God be with them and comfort them like never before, and help them
to deal with this in the days that are to come.
So, so, sad. ......

Lord I know that the enemy would love nothing better than to convince us by these things,
that you didn't do what you did, And your not who you say you are, BUT I KNOW BETTER.

And he is a Liar.
Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for them in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Praying for comfort and peace for the family. God bless

A

Avidan

Heavenly Father, I pray that everything is brought into the light about this. Thank You being with this family. Let their enemies (Eph 6:12) fall into their own traps. In Jesus Name, Amen.

W

woodl

I just got some bad news, a family here in my area had a home invasion and it was just the Mom
and her little ones at home.

They tied her up and beat her almost to death, in front of the children.

It just breaks my heart, ................

I pray that God be with them and comfort them like never before, and help them
to deal with this in the days that are to come.
So, so, sad. ......

Lord I know that the enemy would love nothing better than to convince us by these things,
that you didn't do what you did, And your not who you say you are, BUT I KNOW BETTER.

And he is a Liar.
Amen
Omighty God I lift up this family to you in the name of Jesus. I pray Lord that you will heal the hurt and pain that this mother is going through and O Lord I pray that you will heal the broken spirit. Draw her close to you Lord and let her feel the powerful love that you have. I pray for the children Lord. Let them understand the wrong that was done and for them to seek your will and to follow your path. I pray that these men will be brought to justis Lord and that they will understand the wrong that they have done to this family. In your Holy name I pray amen.