Please pray for a job !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 12, 2011
Hi all,

I am jobeless at this time.Please pray so that God will deliver a new job for me.
Thanks.

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Brother, I pray that our Lord will send you a job quickly that will provide for you abundantly, and may He also give you peace, tranquility and joy, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in JC
bro gary

Hi all,

I am jobeless at this time.Please pray so that God will deliver a new job for me.
Thanks.

ILoveJesus12121212

Staff member
Sep 17, 2011
Your in my prayers. Hope u find the one that God wants you to have!

S

shekaniah

Lord... when Believer35 goes for interveiws, please give him your favor. Help him to speak confindently and clearly.
Bless him In Jesus Name Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for a good job and all that is His care and provision.

God bless.
pickles

Sep 12, 2011
Hi brothers and sisters,

Thanks for your prayers.Although i am jobeless for quite some time i wanna believe that the Lord will deliver a new job for me.I know that without one i will not be able to survive anymore.Brothers/sisters,please also pray for my health as i am not in good health.Please pray for my hope as i am hopeless right now !

May God bless you all abundantly !

S

shekaniah

Lord we lift up believer35 to you, we ask for health, hope, guidance and wisdome. Surround him with your people, so he may recieve the care and inspiration he needs. In Jesus Name Amen

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Psalm130:5-7
5 I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits,
and in his word I put my hope.
6 I wait for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the morning,
more than watchmen wait for the morning.

7 Put your hope in the LORD,
for with the LORD is unfailing love
and with him is full redemption.

N

NMsmile

Father God you provide for us in every way. Today we ask that you provide a excellent position for your son. Send people into his life that can mentor him, that will guide him and lead him into a more complete and fulfilling relationship with you. Holy God you are always waiting for us to come to you. Jesus draw him back to you. Thank you for hearing our prayer. Thank you for providing. Thank you for allowing us to know you and know that you are God. Amen.

Sep 12, 2011
NMsmile,

Thank you.I do need people in my life(another brothers or sisters)with whom i can fellowship and whom can encourage me in those trials that i am going through right now.It's like i feel there is no God.I mean,if He should be up there why He is this silent ? Why He does not answer my prayer ? I am in total distress and i am falling into it more and more,more and more.It's like i need a rescuing hand,a rescuing hand wich can pull me back from falling...I just cannot copy with what is going on in my life at this time.I just can't.I have tried everything and anything.It just didn't work out.I am asking myself right now: am i like Job ? And if i am then in no way i can come out of these challenges just because i am not like him,just because i am not Job.Period.All i know is that i am at the lowest point in my life right now and i cannot make any steps forward.I am right on this spot and cannot move.It might be easier for you(those who are older in Christ than me and those who have so much more faith than me)to say to me words like: don't worry,God is control or whatever other words of encouragements but believe me,i am not encouraged nor moved by these words ! Okay ? Total destruction arrived upon me and now i can only face the death ! I don't know why i was even born into this world.I really don't.

Sep 12, 2011
Is everyone reading my desperation here ?
Does anybody care ?

S

shekaniah

I will tell you what I have told anyone else that come to this web site with a desperate prayer, I have lived with my needs not met, I only had
a prayer to lean on. I survied because I leaned on the promises of God. Yes I suffered, I was cold and hungry. I helped other people and was fed.
I will pray that God will give you wisdom, So you will know who to help, and that your needs will be met. In Jesus Name Amen

H

Heavenly143

PLEASE PRAY I MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS

Im a widow of 10mnths n in july my son will be 18 and the money we having coming in will stop.Back in 2009 dec.1st i broke my ankle n had surgery,Im still having problems with it cant stan long without it swelling,got a limp just painful sometimes when i walk a certain way.Im also on 2kinds of antdepressant medication for depression n get very nervous around alot of people now....Ive got to decide to go to work or get on disabilty,but it takes so long n if I dont hurry up n make a decision gonna be sitting here with no income coming in....Ive been praying with all my heart.Its really stressing me out,cause I just dont know what to do.SO PLEASE remember us in your prayers.Your all in mine.

Heavenly143