Please pray for Alexandra

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

candles

Please pray for Alexandra, so that God might tuch her heart and open her eyes to a new understanding of life in our Lord Jesus.
She is not a christian.
Thank you

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord thank you for opening Alexandrias eyes.Let her be a mighty women of God in Jesus name!
All for your glory.

Apr 10, 2011
I will pray the Spirit of God leads Alexandra to people that will talk with her about the Lord Jesus and he will give them opportunities to talk with her about the Lord Jesus. I also will ask Jesus to show Alexandra how important he is to her and that she will come to know him as her Lord and her Savior.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus that all that is the joy and love of His salvation shall fill her overflowing.

God bless.
pickles

C

candles

I don't have christian friends here where I live at the moment and to get to have you all praying for Alexandra it feels my heart with faith, hope and joy.
Thank you all and our friend, Lord Jesus is with us.