Please Pray for Daisy Potentially death

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rcf101

Please pray for Daisy. She has a degenerative bone disease. One leg is already in a cast and the disease is progressing rapidly. She is a 5 year old daschound and to her elderly owners, like thier child. She has been in a lot of pain recently and depending on what the vet says this afternoon they may have to put her down. If my picture appears w/ the post thats her on my chest. I know shes just a dog but she is valuable aloved by her owner and me. Little weiner won my heart first time I met her. Please pray for her. Thanks, Bob

M

Maya86

Praying that God's healing love, peace and serenity is upon her and all of you guys.
We had to put Bruno, our german shepherd to sleep years back and I still miss him. He was like my brother and can understand the pain you guys must be feeling.. big hugs to all of you!

S

shekaniah

I understand, my dogs are truely some of my closest friends. Jesus be with Daisy and those who love her. In His Mighty Name Amen

R

rcf101

Thanks for your prayers. Daisy is in less pain now. She is NOT going to have to be put down. However she is, in the next couple of weeks, going to undergo surgery to put a metal rod in her leg.When I know the exact date I will let you know in hopes that you will provide prayer cover for her.Thanks again, Bob

R

Rachel777

Aww poor Daisy,she will be ok!, on the name of Jesus amen! :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for daisy and her owners.

God bless
pickles