Please Pray for me For God to heal Me & forgive me.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NoTearsShed

Hi I just got into a little crash, only the car i was driving plate nunber board thing got dented, & a little bit of the side, My friend said i went back & fort, i was driving like 5miles per hour i was trying to park but it dint, Please pray for God to forgive my sins & for me to be okay & have nothing bad from the accident, its my first crash some im a little shaken up.
Im sad & keep wanting to cry but tears dont come out :( Its scaring me, Im still praying asking for God to forgive me for things i done especially for screaming at my mom the day before yesterday & the day before that day.

Please pray for God to hear me I dont know what to do if hes mad at me & i just want some support :(

Right now i just re prayed & finaly some tears Started coming out. Im scared to Go get checked up since i dont have health care & the last bill was very high we just finished paying off from when i last went to the hospital about a year ago.
Please pray that he forgives me, heals me & haves patience with me to keep a word i told him i was going to do.

Thank you =)

N

NoTearsShed

:) I feel better now thank you whoever prayed for me =D
My back now hurts a little bit but thats about it,
& i feel new like fresh happier =)

Like if God forgived me =D But im still a little scared that he might not have forgiven me =/

M

md27

Lord , I pray that you surround NoTearsShed with your love and comfort.

N

NoTearsShed

Thank you For praying for me =D

C

concernedguy

:) I feel better now thank you whoever prayed for me =D
My back now hurts a little bit but thats about it,
& i feel new like fresh happier =)

Like if God forgived me =D But im still a little scared that he might not have forgiven me =/
God not only forgives, He forgets once He forgives.

If you ask God about what you did right after you just asked Him to forgive you, He would say,
"What are you talking about?"

Me personally, if it was just a fender bender, I wouldn't get checked out unless I felt pain. If you had
some back pain before the accident, that may be all it is. I think back pain is part of life.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You will continue to be in my prayers. God bless, pickles

N

NoTearsShed

Thank you =)
My back is hurting less =)
My mom is going to take me to the cheteorpractor (sorry dont know how to spell it)
I feel bad since its a high bill but I have faith in God that we will find a way to pay it off =)
Thank you everyone who has been praying for me =D I feel more at peace & God closer to me ^_^

B

bluebutterfly

Lord be with NoTearshed Be made whole emotionally and psychically hun. And concenredguy you are so right, I read a story once where this women a prophet i beleive she was would chat with the lord and one of her friends asked to her to ask the lord about his sin because it was so bad he couldn't say out loud and when she did. He said. "I don't remeber.

Be made whole Tearshed and be blessed I speak nothing but blessings over your life. Live your sister in the Lord

N

NoTearsShed

Thank you bluebutterfly =D
I went to the cheropractor , & they took xrays of my spine...its kind of curvy... the doctor said its because of the accident...
So now i have to go to therapy for a couple weeks.
Thanks God my mom took me =)
Thank you for praying for me =)

B

bluebutterfly

You will continue to be prayed for may you be made whole. God bless

N

NoTearsShed

Thank you soooooooo much everyojne who prayed for me =D
I am feeling MUCH better =)
My back dont hurt that much, from time to time through out the day i get little mild pains that last a little while.
Thank GOd =D
& Im going to therapy =) Thank God its not as expensive as i taught it would be. i mean it is expensive but it could have been more than what my aunt had to pay.
Again thanks everyone who prayed for me, May God bless you =D