Please pray for me I want to end my life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 29, 2023
I am planning to leave my abusive brother because he tortures me to death so bad everyday. It's as bad as gyspy rose situtation. I have been hurting myself everyday because of him. He is also extremely aggressive and abusive. He is over controlling even as an adult he watches everything I do. Please pray that God can hear this and get me away from the abusive brother I have. He tortures me so bad I can't even function. I almost fell down the stairs and I have been starving. I have been tempted to end my life. Please pray I am being tortured so badly and I am so scared when I'm around him. Please pray for me I can't just call the police because he threatens me. The way out is to go live with my dad.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
There was a lady last year who also had an abusive brother. If you are a different lady, I hope this is not becoming a trend.

Your life is too important to think of such things. This will pass and improve. Just take positive action right now.
You need to let your Dad know what has happened and ask him to pick you up right away. Sounds like you need protection. If I were you, I'd bag up your belongings as quickly as possible when the brother leaves the house and be ready when your Dad arrives. Laundry bags are big, baskets, pillow cases and sheets from all beds can carry the belongings in.

I will pray for your safety, but that's all I can do. I would not even discuss this with the brother. He is your brother, so it's not like trying to reconcile with a husband. You need a man to protect you. Your Dad loves you and is that man God has provided to defend against that kind of physical assault from your brother.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Not knowing the entire situation, I can only pray you come to find
peace and wellbeing in your life, and that your problems are attended to
accordingly for a reprieve."
'Amen'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I am planning to leave my abusive brother because he tortures me to death so bad everyday. It's as bad as gyspy rose situtation. I have been hurting myself everyday because of him. He is also extremely aggressive and abusive. He is over controlling even as an adult he watches everything I do. Please pray that God can hear this and get me away from the abusive brother I have. He tortures me so bad I can't even function. I almost fell down the stairs and I have been starving. I have been tempted to end my life. Please pray I am being tortured so badly and I am so scared when I'm around him. Please pray for me I can't just call the police because he threatens me. The way out is to go live with my dad.
If living with your dad is a better alternative then by all means do it. Since you're an adult, a women's shelter might be a better option, if you can find a good one. Sometimes family involvement has a tendency to compound problems. The Salvation Army would be a good place to start; they could advise you on the best options in your area.

Please don't kill yourself; there are many other options. I will pray for the Lord's help for you. Keep looking up, things will get better.

Pardizzle

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
I am stopping what I am doing right now, and lifting you up in prayer. You are very important to God and He loves you!