Please pray for me- my husband hurt me very badly a year ago and I am hanging on...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

April_flowers

I am not with him. I don't want to be with him. He was very cruel to me, broke my spirit and my heart (he was seeing prostitutes and had girlfriend(s). He said horrid things,screamed in my face, and finally hit me.

I went into a tailspin. Stopped eating, sleeping, almost breathing. I became afraid to go out. Even afraid to look at my own self in the mirror.

I pray every day. I read the bible. Sometimes I feel the devil is trying to hurt me more.

I was prayed for yesterday for physical healing but told I need to stay firm on praying, reading the bible, as the devil will try to ruin it for me. :(
Thank you.

Sep 6, 2013
April, I am praying for you now. I'm sorry you are going through this. Do not be afraid. The Lord is with you. Whom shall you fear?

Has he been in contact with you? Are you living in a safe place?

K

kittycat7

Praying that God will give you a loving heart, and heal what was broken. I pray that you forgive your husband, and ask God to give you a loving man. I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.

I

Ipray

Father in Heaven,

I pray to you for my sister in Jesus name. For her struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Lord, her husband has permitted evil to interfere with the sacred covenant of their marriage. She obediently submitted, but he has not acted in your command of love, he commits adulatory and he abuses her in every way. Father, she is one with this man, and he is trying to destroy himself and her. Rescue her Lord, I don't know how to pray about this situation.
All I know is that you know everything. I pray that in your unfailing love, you will bring restoration to her broken heart. I pray that in your unfailing love, you will deliver her husband from whatever is tormenting him. I rebuke whatever it is in Jesus name.
Give her an avenue to leave as soon as possible, Lord. Give her strength, courage and abundant faith. Don't let this bitter marriage make her heart bitter. Let her help others in the same situation to find deliverance and a way out. I pray to you knowing that we are sinners and our righteousness can be credited to Jesus Christ alone. I know that I can only pray for her husband and not condemn him. I am asking for deliverance for all parties involved, in Jesus name, Amen.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
James 4:7, Isaiah 54:17

N

ngmoody

Dear lord. I pray that you bless this situation. God protect her from the evil one. Your love for her can break the chain. Devil you have no power in her life. In name of jesus christ i command you satan to leave. Holy spirit i ask that you comfort her in this situation. In all this i pray in the sons name. Amen.

X

xAlphaOmega

April_Showers first of all welcome. Secondly I am giving you my well wishes. That sounds rough! I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Let the power of prayer push beyond the grasp Satan claims on our lives. Satan can do nothing without the Lords permission. He can not stand where the Lord stands as he himself trembles in fear. The Lord is your source of power and strength. Just remember that the Lord is allowing certain things to happen to us so that we may grow in character. I hope you find your way out of the tunnel and your source of comfort lies in Him.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs April, you are in my daily prayers in Jesus's name for healing and peace.

God bless
pickles

E

Elizabeth78

Praying for God to hear your heart. God Bless.

A

Ann1987

Keep hanging on to Him! It must have been devastating. You sound like a strong woman. God is with you. See Romans 8:28 I will pray for you!

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
I'm so sorry that you are going through so much pain. I hope you have a family or friends who can lovingly comfort you. Please tell me you filed a police report and are safe.

May 7, 2007
April, i am praying for you. May the Lord protect you, and give you the wisdom and peace you need