Please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7natasham7

Jul 27, 2018
I need prayer. I was in a unhealthy relationship and I lost myself and my faith. Please pray God restores me and heals me. I was in a really dark place and felt so despaired.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
I need prayer. I was in a unhealthy relationship and I lost myself and my faith. Please pray God restores me and heals me. I was in a really dark place and felt so despaired.
I’ll say a prayer... cling onto Gods passionate, powerful, and personal love and bask in His presence. His arms are always wide open for us. God Bless!

L

LordsHandmaiden

Prayer changes us as well as the heart and mind of God!

I pray the light will again fill your soul and His love will flood your heart!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Welcome to CC!
Feel better. It's going to be ok. Your Heavenly Father is waiting right where He has always been to hug and heal His daughter.

Just go to Him and You'll see Him running down the path to you, arms open wide!

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Jas 4:8-10 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Be miserable and mourn and weep; let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you.

Rev 3:20 'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Thank you for being you, and for sharing your concern. My child, you are not alone
in making wrong choices, none of us are immune...believe it!
Knowing to accept and admitting ones wrongs' may be the beginning of new and better choices.

"Let us pray to turn to God's love, and strive to apply God's inspiration of 'principles' in our life.
And, to let go of the past and move forward with a spiritual attitude, knowing the 'presence'
of the Holy Spirit is close by, within ones own self. Let us pray to be calm, stay focused and
strive to discipline ones self with hope that all is well, so long as we acknowledge God as our all.'
'Amen'
'Praise God'
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg :)

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
The wonderful thing about our Lord is that he comes looking for us....even though we might turn our back on Him, He never turns his back on us...instead He comes after us. I know we sometimes have trouble seeing that Loving Grace at times of weakness...and even when we see it we want to come back in strength....like a child who's run away and doesn't know how to come back home. Just know that you're loved and wanted by The One who matters most of all.

M

morefaithrequired

i think this is a very common problem. actually i equate losing a sense of self with losing faith in God. Because we are all special in Gods eyes.
prayers

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m lifting you up in my prayers, Natasha. I declare God’s glory, healing and restoration in all things concerning your life. Grace and peace to you.

Sep 29, 2018
I would be very happy to pray for you!

"Lord God, Creator of all things, our Father who loves us so deeply and so faithfully without wavering,
I thank You for this young woman's heart. Thank You for making her, for creating a desire in her to be close to You, for loving her through all her days, for sending Your own Son to rescue her with the most extreme cost. Thank You for all that You do in our lives, Father.
I ask You, by the name of Jesus, that You will fill her with your joy as she turns to You, that You heal her of all of her wounds, and that You pour holy wisdom into her as she seeks You. Please FILL her to overflowing with Your Holy Spirit. Let her know how much You love her and help her to walk in victory from here and forever more.
I ask You, dear Father, to open up Your scriptures to her so that every time she opens the Bible and reads, the words will come to Life and feed her and bring HER to new heights of love and life. Amen! Let it happen."