Please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have found the secret of mountain moving faith, And i encourage others to listen to what i amabout to say and also seek it. So many christians are fooled into thinking actually moving a mountain is impossible. I read a story of a man who tried to command his tree to wither away and went to bed that night excited for results but when he woke up it was the same and he told himself he didnt have enough faith and his faith in god was weakened. Now the reason nothing happened was not because he needed more faith but because he needed less unbelief. Jesus even said we all have the same amount of faith but different amount of unbeleif. So I need to get less and less unbelief and anyone who wants this must also obtain less and less unbelief. So everyone please pray for not only me to lose my unbeleif but also anyone else who desires the same. I know if many people pray for the same thing the prayer will become more and more powerful.

J

jkalyna

:) GREAT TESTIMONEY BLAINE. THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR FAITH TO BE STRONGER IS TO PRAY TO THE FATHER. YOU WILL FIND THAT THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS, DRAW NIGH UNTO ME AND I WILL DRAW NIGH UNTO YOU. SOMETIMES WE FEEL AFRAID BECAUSE OF THINKING THAT THE LORD GOD WILL NOT HEAR US, OR REJECT US. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS A HINDRANCE, FEAR IS, AND IS NOT FROM THE LORD. WE MUST PRAY TO THE LORD, AND RELEASE OUR FAITH. REMEMBER THE WOMEN WHO HAD THE ISSUE OF BLOOD AND TOUCHED THE HEM OF JESUS GARMENT. SHE RELEASED HER FAITH, WHEN NO ONE KNEW SHE WAS EVEN DOING IT, AND JESUS SAID, WHO TOUCHED ME. HE DIDN'T AT THAT TIME PRAY FOR HER, BUT SHE IN FAITH TOUCHED THE LORD'S ATTIRE. WE CAN DO THE SAME THING, EVEN THOUGH WE DO NOT TOUCH HIM WITH OUR PHYSICAL ARMS, BUT WE TOUCH HIM WITH OUR SPIRITUAL HANDS OF FAITH. OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN, WE COME BEFORE THE THRONE OF YOUR COMPASSION AND LOVE, THANKING THEE FOR THIS ENTRANCE THAT WE HAVE THROUGH THE WAY THY SON JESUS HAS GIVEN US. WE COME IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND ASK FOR BOLDNESS, COURAGE, AND THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL SPEAK TO US THROUGH THY HOLY WORD, FOR YOU ARE WITH US ALWAYS, AND SAY FEAR NOT LITTLE FLOCK. THANK YOU LORD FOR BLAINE, AND HIS GOOD HEART, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN:)

J

Jemuel

awesome! let's keep the fire of prayer burning and must not go out

N

nw2u

Prayers sent.

P

psychomom

I have found the secret of mountain moving faith, And i encourage others to listen to what i amabout to say and also seek it. So many christians are fooled into thinking actually moving a mountain is impossible. I read a story of a man who tried to command his tree to wither away and went to bed that night excited for results but when he woke up it was the same and he told himself he didnt have enough faith and his faith in god was weakened. Now the reason nothing happened was not because he needed more faith but because he needed less unbelief. Jesus even said we all have the same amount of faith but different amount of unbeleif. So I need to get less and less unbelief and anyone who wants this must also obtain less and less unbelief. So everyone please pray for not only me to lose my unbeleif but also anyone else who desires the same. I know if many people pray for the same thing the prayer will become more and more powerful.
This sounds remarkably like "He must increase and I must decrease". ;)
I admit, I have NO idea what might be possible if we were to live in utter belief.
But I suspect it might be...anything. Or even, everything. ♥ (according to His will)

I pray for you, dear one.
I'll write soon! :)

S

shekaniah

Praying we will have the mind of Christ!
I love my Christian Chat Family :) :) :) :) :)
A five smiley five rating!!!!!

H

HotYster

I grew up knowing....The Devils only job is to make me "doubt"!
doubt that Jesus died
doubt that Jesus loves me
doubt if God even exists!
Less unbelief = Less doubt

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Wow everyone sesms to already have a great deal of belief, I listened to the song Dive if anyone knows it and it made me want also take a leap of faith. Because as the song says we will never know the awesome power of god until we take tthat dive. I have felt tired and stressed today when i listened to that song, and i told god how if i were to take even one sip of that water the song speaks of( because it's living water) Then i would feel renewed and there would be a fire running through my viens. So I asked god to give me some of that water so i may be strong today and now i wait for it. It also made me think of the song we were meant to be courageous

S

simplyme_bekah

this reminds me hahaha of the times I have whispered up "I know you can command something with just a thought and then I beg *grinz*"

O

OFM

prayerfully praying sir brother....

C

ChurchLover

Amen sure thing i have been praying for others too, if you will do the same for me i will appreciate it much
Also pray for the lost souls that ain't saved by God's grace

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Amen to prayer!

in Jesus
God bless
pickles