PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Natashalee

i have my step mum....she did so many things to me and at the church they tpld to me to forgive her....but its hard for me to forgive her and forget about it completly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...becoz part of me inside is still damaged everytime she send me masages that threatens me becoz i left her and walk away....shes is the reason y am likes this...our father doesnt us likes becoz of her..he doesnt even wana knw if were alive or dead....i love ma farther bt part of me also feel sad that y my farther doesnt like me......i do crie sme times bt i left evrything in GODS hands.......please guys i realy need strong prayers so that i can be abble to forgive ma step mum and move on and stop regreting all the time that i wish my farther dint marry her......its hard for me to forget what she did to me...abusing me..beating me up..eating my school feez all the time and i had to sit home becoz of her...........sending me outside in the middle of the nite i was almst raped bt GOD WAS MA SAVIOUR......i forgave her bt my is still in pain.....and yesterday she sent me amasage apologising for the first time in ma life that shes sory bt i dnt think she means it.......please tell me what to do and i request aprayer frm u my christian friends........thank un so much and GOD BLESS YA ALL........

J

jkalyna

FATHER GOD SHE FORVIES BUT IT IS NOT OF YOU FOR HE THAT LOVETH NOT KNOWETH NOT GOD, FOR GOD IS LOVE. THE ADVERSARY WILL DESTROY YOU FROM WHO EVER HE USES WITH PERMISSION. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE IN CHRIST, A NEW BEGINNING.

Attachments

L

libertygirl

Prayer sent.:)

G

GreenNnice

His power in you is great, walk in the Spirit, He is with you, rebuke the flesh and its hate for your mum, return your mind to Love, again and again, His Love, you being strong and staying close to God will bless you immeasurably, as you give all.glory to.God for changimg you into.a new creation that is seeking Christ, understanding His sacrifice for you, all His Love shown. He Loves you more than words can say, listen quietly He will lead you to become strongee than you were before this time and others will.see , too. Have faith in Him, get into.your Bible, let God speak.to you through His Word :) He is Lord .
Praying for His hand upon your life, our God is able to.do.all, have faith in Him, and, gain Him, which is gain not any money can ever buy. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Natashalee, when ever I have trouble forgiving, I imagine myself before Jesus on the cross, seeing all my sins behind me and forgiven, then I imagine the person I need to forgive beside me, and then see us both before Jesus, seeing all our sins forgiven.
It is then I see the great sacrifice Jesus made for all of us, and how much He suffered for us both and all.
It is then all the hurt falls away, and I forgive the person, all in Jesus's name.
For how can I not forgive, seeing all Jesus forgave and sacrificed for us?
Ask Jesus for His forgiveness, and He will bring this in you.

Praying for all you ask in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless:)
pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Natashalee, :) I just wanted to add. :)
Remember, it is not about what the other person did, it is all about what Jesus did for us. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles