Please Pray For My Country Malaysia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

chanchuinchoy

Nov 26, 2015
Sungei Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
I am aware that lately there are more and more muslims here in my country Malaysia thinks that they should be more religious by implementing more islamic laws rather than secular laws. Malaysia fundamental is based on secular laws, constitutional monarchy. If these muslims were successful in carrying out their wish, Malaysia will have 2 laws, islamic and secular. My concern is if they succeed, eventually no more secular laws and only islamic laws, then freedom of religion is no longer allowed.

Please pray for;

1) Christian community in Malaysia will be protected against any harm and;
2) God will give wisdom to our christian leaders in knowing how best to deal with this situation.

Thanks & God bless

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up your dear Malaysia to you and plea the Blood of Jesus over it to protect your children there and keep good, fair laws and leaders in place, in Jesus; Name, AMEN! Thank You God for hearing our prayers of agreement!

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Please pray for;

1) Christian community in Malaysia will be protected against any harm and;
2) God will give wisdom to our christian leaders in knowing how best to deal with this situation.
God bless you, i will be praying for you/them