Please pray for my Dad Paul James Douglass Sr

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sinnomorePTL

My Dad has lived a good long life. He is now 85 years old, yet many of us are selfish and want him to stay a little longer with us.

We have no reasonable expectation that He should. He has by far outlived Gods' normally expected span of 3 score and ten (70 years old), for a healthy long life.

He has survived service in the second world war with honor. He has survived two battles with prostrate cancer.

He has been battling asbestosis and leuchemia well beyond the expected, course of both disease's (7 years). He has been at the very brink of death several times, and so far our Lord has graciously returned him to his loving family.

He is to have his first batch of the final untested bullet in medicines untested arsenal at 10 AM on Monday December 19th.
Please pray with this selfish family who loves this Godly man, please Lord and Savior grant him and us, the family who loves him so just a little bit longer to say our goodbyes, this we ask in Jesus Holy name, Amen

I thank you Lord almighty, and all those who choose to pray with us whatever your decision, for allowing this wonderful man such a long good life with many who love him, in Jesus name, Amen

May you and yours all have a joyeous season in our Lord and Savior, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus Christ
brother Gary

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement for your father in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for your father. God bless

C

cowgirljen

Praying for him!

W

woodl

My Dad has lived a good long life. He is now 85 years old, yet many of us are selfish and want him to stay a little longer with us.

We have no reasonable expectation that He should. He has by far outlived Gods' normally expected span of 3 score and ten (70 years old), for a healthy long life.

He has survived service in the second world war with honor. He has survived two battles with prostrate cancer.

He has been battling asbestosis and leuchemia well beyond the expected, course of both disease's (7 years). He has been at the very brink of death several times, and so far our Lord has graciously returned him to his loving family.

He is to have his first batch of the final untested bullet in medicines untested arsenal at 10 AM on Monday December 19th.
Please pray with this selfish family who loves this Godly man, please Lord and Savior grant him and us, the family who loves him so just a little bit longer to say our goodbyes, this we ask in Jesus Holy name, Amen

I thank you Lord almighty, and all those who choose to pray with us whatever your decision, for allowing this wonderful man such a long good life with many who love him, in Jesus name, Amen

May you and yours all have a joyeous season in our Lord and Savior, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus Christ
brother Gary
Dear Heavenly Father I pray that you will touch this family in a mighty way. If it's your will Lord I pray that they can hold on to there dad for just a little longer. I pray that you'll see him through this next battle and many more. I also pray Lord for your mercy to cover this family when the time comes for you to take there dad home and that they.ll always know in there heart that they will see him again. I ask you Lord in the name of Jesus, amen

S

shekaniah

Praying in agreement in Jesus name Amen.