Please pray for my family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Please may I ask for prayer, my family is in turmoil...I had to get Police to my house tonight as I was afraid that one teenager was going to kill the other...there are many problems and lots of damage since their Dad left 9 years ago and he brainwashed them to not respect or trust me, so raising them has been very difficult. He has hurt them a lot over the years so they need healing.
Thank you and God bless you for praying.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Loving Savior, touch the hearts of those who abuse others. Heal their hearts and their thinking, so that they may turn to You and seek Your ways. Help them to know that every human being is a treasure to You. Help them to know that You are a forgiving God and can lead them on a path to new life. Protect the innocent children who suffer or witness violence and abuse at the hands of the ones they love. Bring them to a safe place where they can begin to heal. Restore their minds to trust and their hearts to love and their spirits to be free. Help Butterflyyy by Your Holy Spirit to witness to her children Your power in their lives and to know Your eternal love. Surround them with Your care and protect them by Your loving might. You want us to live abundantly. Permit Butterflyyy and her family to enjoy health and healing, wholeness and strength, calmness, peace and love. We ask You to free those living with abuse physically, mentally or spiritually, from their oppression, so that they may walk in peace and enjoy a life full of Your blessings. Let those who must, acknowledge that they are harming the other, so they can learn to abhor their own behavior and come to true repentance. Keep them all safe in their relationships. Most of all, we pray that they feel Your presence and be confident in You, and Your everlasting love. In Jesus’ name we pray, amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
My heart went out to you as I read about the struggles your family has been going through. I’m praying, asking God to surround each one of you with His love, care and comfort. May He bring healing and be your source of strength and wisdom as you look to Him. Also, I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number 855-382-5433. If you feel it might be helpful, please contact them. Hang in there, sister.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
50:15 Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.

E

EliBeth

Hi, Butterflyyy. I am so sorry for this turmoil and pain for you and your children. I will drop down to the knee and pray after this post. Take courage, Dear Sister, for our God reigns. ❤️

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Loving Savior, touch the hearts of those who abuse others. Heal their hearts and their thinking, so that they may turn to You and seek Your ways. Help them to know that every human being is a treasure to You. Help them to know that You are a forgiving God and can lead them on a path to new life. Protect the innocent children who suffer or witness violence and abuse at the hands of the ones they love. Bring them to a safe place where they can begin to heal. Restore their minds to trust and their hearts to love and their spirits to be free. Help Butterflyyy by Your Holy Spirit to witness to her children Your power in their lives and to know Your eternal love. Surround them with Your care and protect them by Your loving might. You want us to live abundantly. Permit Butterflyyy and her family to enjoy health and healing, wholeness and strength, calmness, peace and love. We ask You to free those living with abuse physically, mentally or spiritually, from their oppression, so that they may walk in peace and enjoy a life full of Your blessings. Let those who must, acknowledge that they are harming the other, so they can learn to abhor their own behavior and come to true repentance. Keep them all safe in their relationships. Most of all, we pray that they feel Your presence and be confident in You, and Your everlasting love. In Jesus’ name we pray, amen.
Amen... thank you so much...
May the Lord bless you❤️
XXX

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
My heart went out to you as I read about the struggles your family has been going through. I’m praying, asking God to surround each one of you with His love, care and comfort. May He bring healing and be your source of strength and wisdom as you look to Him. Also, I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number 855-382-5433. If you feel it might be helpful, please contact them. Hang in there, sister.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
50:15 Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.
Thank you for this❤️I had a breakthrough today with on each of the teen-agers and he is co-operating with going to an alternative school where hopefully they can help him... glory to God who is faithful XXXX

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Hi, Butterflyyy. I am so sorry for this turmoil and pain for you and your children. I will drop down to the knee and pray after this post. Take courage, Dear Sister, for our God reigns. ❤️
Amen... thank you very much for this encouragement and for prayer... I really appreciate it XXXX

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
I am so blessed to have precious sisters caring and praying... bless the Lord🙏🏻❤️X X X

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Thank you for this❤️I had a breakthrough today with on each of the teen-agers and he is co-operating with going to an alternative school where hopefully they can help him... glory to God who is faithful XXXX
Hello, sister. It’s great to hear about your breakthrough. We serve a big loving prayer answering God. Be assured of my continued prayers for your family. May you experience His mighty hand of grace in a special way as you lean upon Him.

E

EliBeth

"Way maker. Miracle worker. Promise keeper. Light in the darkness. ...That is who You are." Leeland (originally by Sinach) ❤️
Don't know if you like this song, @Butterfly, but your report about your son reminded me of it. 🙂

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Hello, sister. It’s great to hear about your breakthrough. We serve a big loving prayer answering God. Be assured of my continued prayers for your family. May you experience His mighty hand of grace in a special way as you lean upon Him.
Amen... thank you... it has been hard today with one of them very verbally abusive and aggressive- he is struggling with nicotine addiction but I thank God he has stopped using Cannabis. He told me after he calmed down that last night he read 7 pages of his Bible and prayed- this is a miracle- he recently turned 14, and doesn't like reading normally, he never has...
thank you so much for praying...God is helping me XX

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
"Way maker. Miracle worker. Promise keeper. Light in the darkness. ...That is who You are." Leeland (originally by Sinach) ❤️
Don't know if you like this song, @Butterfly, but your report about your son reminded me of it. 🙂
Thank you so much I will listen to it now....Light in the darkness😭🙏🏻❤️XXX

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
wow that song made tears of worship flow down my cheeks... thank you so much bless you XX I am so blessed to be on this site, the Lord led me to go on here... I've got precious brothers and sisters in parts of this earth I don't even know where, praying for me and my family and caring... thank you Lord❤️🙏🏻

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Amen... thank you so much...
May the Lord bless you❤️
XXX
Magenta... my Elijah... it's not easy with him but I had to tell you-he read 7 pages of Bible last night and prayed... he has stopped Cannabis and is trying to stop nicotine... an he is co-operating with going to the new school where there is extra help for him🙏🏻Thank you for praying... bless the Lord ❤️😘XX

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray let you stop and destroy plans of devil to destroy this family. Let you be the head of this family, and bless each and everyone of this family and you be glorified. Let let you guide teenager in your ways and bless their lives. Lord remove all the power of darkness and you shine in this family. Let your, joy, peace happiness prevail in this family.Lord bless Butterflyyy and family and you be glorified, please bless, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Lord we pray let you stop and destroy plans of devil to destroy this family. Let you be the head of this family, and bless each and everyone of this family and you be glorified. Let let you guide teenager in your ways and bless their lives. Lord remove all the power of darkness and you shine in this family. Let your, joy, peace happiness prevail in this family.Lord bless Butterflyyy and family and you be glorified, please bless, in Jesus loving name, Amen!
Thank you SO much... we really need this prayer right now ...
God bless you and your family

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Amen"
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg