Please pray for my family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mary0050

I am new to this wonderful chat room and my family is in need of your prayers. So much has happened the last year and without going into so much detail our main problems are we need to move from our current apartment by next month. A year ago I had to take SSDI after a year of my doctor encouraging me to stop working. But I have been a single mom since my daughter was 12 and she's 40. She has a wonderful son and he is 20. My daughter has been diagnosed with manic depression since she was in her 20's. My grandson has had a very difficult life worrying about his mom. Anyway I have health issues and have had 2 back surgeries. I live in constant pain and worked until I could not do it anymore. I also have hypertension which stays high because of the pain and stress. I have gone through my pension, and 401k supporting us and we must find a home I can afford. My grandson is trying so hard to find a job and has had several interviews but has not been hired. He recently dedicated his life to the Lord and I can see the devil causing so many problems and difficulties for him and ask you to please pray he will grow in Christ and not give up! Please pray for my family to find a place to live and have financial help for her disability. Please pray I do not give up in spite of my health issues my family needs me. When I excepted Christ as my Lord and my life changed, all hell broke loose! Like lots of families we have had one serious issue after another. I ask you to please pray we will stay close to the Lord because my faith is down to the grain of a mustard seed. But Jesus said that's all you need. I'm looking forward to making new friends on this site. And will keep each of you in my prayers. I hope this made sense to ya'll. So much has been going on it's almost impossible to put into words. God Bless each of you and thank you!

Aug 2, 2009
Prayed for you and your family. I hope God sends a very big blessing your way soon. God bless.

S

shekaniah

Thank you Lord, for this familiy and their devotion to you, bless them for it. Keep them under the covering of your grace.
Jesus be with this family, have your powerful warring angels to charge over them. In your word it says no weapon formed against us shall prosper.
Lord give them wisdom, direction and your peace that surpasses understanding. Hold them in your loving care. In Jesus Name, Amen

Isaiah 54:17
no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Mary, you , your family and all needs needs requaested are in my daily prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Sister, it is a good thing that you know the first thing that happens to a new Christian is that they are tested. It has been my experience that satan causing trouble at the begining of our relationship with Jesus is very effective.

Too many Christians tell people that once they turn there life over to The Lord, everything will be perfect. We Christians do not necessisarily have an easier road to travel,
we just know that God is with us and that He will not test us beyond the strength He gives us.

I have been a Christian most of my life. I have had some very hard times. I am now 60 years old, I have fractured discs in my back, heart trouble, emphysema and aa few other items that cause me constant pain. I have children and grandchildren from my first marriage that I do not get to see. I am often depressed.

Why do I not give up, give in to whatever would take away all this ? Because, I have a joy in my heart that I can't explain. I close my eyes and open my heart to Jesus, He takes me in His Spirit and holds me, loves me and tells me to hold on just a little bit longer. I am a child of The Almighty God who created all, He loves ME, He lets me know that a wonderful, eternal life is waiting for me. Knowing this, His love is always with me, I can take whatever life hands me.

I pray dear Lord Jesus, please lay your hands upon this family, heal them all completely, bring them closer to You, please pour out your richest blessings upon them, let them praise you and be filled with overwhelming joy,in Jesus name, Amen

Love in Jesus Christ
bro Gary

I am new to this wonderful chat room and my family is in need of your prayers. So much has happened the last year and without going into so much detail our main problems are we need to move from our current apartment by next month. A year ago I had to take SSDI after a year of my doctor encouraging me to stop working. But I have been a single mom since my daughter was 12 and she's 40. She has a wonderful son and he is 20. My daughter has been diagnosed with manic depression since she was in her 20's. My grandson has had a very difficult life worrying about his mom. Anyway I have health issues and have had 2 back surgeries. I live in constant pain and worked until I could not do it anymore. I also have hypertension which stays high because of the pain and stress. I have gone through my pension, and 401k supporting us and we must find a home I can afford. My grandson is trying so hard to find a job and has had several interviews but has not been hired. He recently dedicated his life to the Lord and I can see the devil causing so many problems and difficulties for him and ask you to please pray he will grow in Christ and not give up! Please pray for my family to find a place to live and have financial help for her disability. Please pray I do not give up in spite of my health issues my family needs me. When I excepted Christ as my Lord and my life changed, all hell broke loose! Like lots of families we have had one serious issue after another. I ask you to please pray we will stay close to the Lord because my faith is down to the grain of a mustard seed. But Jesus said that's all you need. I'm looking forward to making new friends on this site. And will keep each of you in my prayers. I hope this made sense to ya'll. So much has been going on it's almost impossible to put into words. God Bless each of you and thank you!

M

mary0050

I want to thank each and every one of you for your prayers! I can feel your prayers and I know God is still in control and has not forsaken us. I must confess I was feeling so much pressure because I have been a Christian since I was 32 and have always felt so close to God. I so miss that closeness I enjoyed daily through prayer and reading the Bible. But as things began to hit us one after the other I would see God's awesome hand in everything and He always worked it out! But the battle scars and stress began to take a tole on me and the stress of a highly stressful job all came together at one time. I began to get angry and felt so guilty. But then at church one Sunday we were having communion and I know there was sin in my life from the anger and other things. I asked God for forgiveness but I remember hearing a pastor preach that if you take communion knowing you have sin you condemn yourself and God will not forgive you. It was like an unpardonable sin. It was pride that made me receive the communion because I cared more about what the people around me would think than my God. I have been feeling so down about that. I have asked God to please forgive my pride which he hates, and could someone tell me if that is an unpardonable sin? The guilt is horrible. The guilt of my sins have made me believe that's why my family is going through so much. I blame myself for everything that happens to us. I so want my close relationship with Jesus that I use to enjoy when I was first saved! He changed me into a completely different person! Things I use to think were right were no longer OK. He took away my addiction to cigarette smoking which was a MIRACLE! Because I enjoyed smoking!! He Blessed us with a wonderful grandson but Bryce has had a terribly difficult life his entire life! His mother 's mental disability began to manifest and his father has nothing to do with him. This has crushed him all his life. It's like he cannot get a break IN ANYTHING!! I love him so much and it hurts my heart to see him suffer. But his recent dedication to God has made me believe maybe God is going to use him for something to Glorify Him! I'm sorry for my rambling. Since I can no longer work I tend to talk a lot to everything since I have no customer to help! Ha!Ha! I just wanted to ask ya'll that question about my taking communion and to thank you for your prayers! I will be praying for ya'll also!

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Give it all to him sister!God bless you,and may he give you and your husband peace and joy that passes all understanding, in Jesus name amen
Yes we all get weary from battles, but times of refreshing come, the battles are what pushes us to higher levels in him,sometime we have to be still
and just rest in him and his presence and peace,don,t let people still your peace.

N

NMsmile

Jesus we know that you are the one who cares. Jesus please Comfort this woman of God. Holy Father you hear every beat of our hearts and you care. Lord please ease the stress, hold her close to your heart, strengthen her, Jesus we ask you to reveal yourself in this situation. Draw her family to you. We thank you. Amen.

W

woodl

I want to thank each and every one of you for your prayers! I can feel your prayers and I know God is still in control and has not forsaken us. I must confess I was feeling so much pressure because I have been a Christian since I was 32 and have always felt so close to God. I so miss that closeness I enjoyed daily through prayer and reading the Bible. But as things began to hit us one after the other I would see God's awesome hand in everything and He always worked it out! But the battle scars and stress began to take a tole on me and the stress of a highly stressful job all came together at one time. I began to get angry and felt so guilty. But then at church one Sunday we were having communion and I know there was sin in my life from the anger and other things. I asked God for forgiveness but I remember hearing a pastor preach that if you take communion knowing you have sin you condemn yourself and God will not forgive you. It was like an unpardonable sin. It was pride that made me receive the communion because I cared more about what the people around me would think than my God. I have been feeling so down about that. I have asked God to please forgive my pride which he hates, and could someone tell me if that is an unpardonable sin? The guilt is horrible. The guilt of my sins have made me believe that's why my family is going through so much. I blame myself for everything that happens to us. I so want my close relationship with Jesus that I use to enjoy when I was first saved! He changed me into a completely different person! Things I use to think were right were no longer OK. He took away my addiction to cigarette smoking which was a MIRACLE! Because I enjoyed smoking!! He Blessed us with a wonderful grandson but Bryce has had a terribly difficult life his entire life! His mother 's mental disability began to manifest and his father has nothing to do with him. This has crushed him all his life. It's like he cannot get a break IN ANYTHING!! I love him so much and it hurts my heart to see him suffer. But his recent dedication to God has made me believe maybe God is going to use him for something to Glorify Him! I'm sorry for my rambling. Since I can no longer work I tend to talk a lot to everything since I have no customer to help! Ha!Ha! I just wanted to ask ya'll that question about my taking communion and to thank you for your prayers! I will be praying for ya'll also!
Mary,there's only one sin that is unpardonable and that's not it. God loves you so much that he gave his only forgotten son to pay the price for you and me. As long as you repent of your sins and you regret in your heart that it ever happen he will forgive you and I can see in your writting that you are. I believe that God is looking down on you right now and he has a smile on his face as bright as the sun,GLORY GLORY GLORY thank you Jesus. God bless you mary. You just keep beleiving in Jesus and he'll see you through. When we have commun at our church our paster has a moment of silence so everyone has a chance to talk to God. God Bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Jesus forgives and always loves you and all !
Continueing to pray for you and family.

Huge hugs and God bless.
pickles