Please pray for my father

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Hi guys! Can you do me a huge favor? Please pray for my father. He's in the hospital right now. He is suffering from abdominal indigestion. He had cholecystectomy years ago.. Cholecystectomy is a surgical removal of gallbladder. Our gallbladder is essential to our body because it helps digest fats. Please pray that this is nothing serious and also pray for he's fast recovery. I love my father so much. It pains me seeing him suffering from the pain. Thank you guys.

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying. God is a mighty healer :)

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying that the doctors figure out quickly what is causing his pain...May the Lord heal him completely :)

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent...
in Jesus Name. Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all healing for for you dad in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

S

sound7

ISA 53:5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

AMEN, AMEN,AMEN, AMEN, AMEN IN THE NAME OF JESUS, THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, YOUR FATHER IS HEALED BY THE STRIPES OF JESUS COMPLETELY MADE WHOLE.

P

psychomom

I love your love for your father. :) ♥

I ask The Great Physician to give wisdom to the doctors, for kindness and good care from the hospital staff, and for healing, in Jesus name.

Thanks for giving us this privilege, bringing your father to the Lord. I have also prayed for you, dear child, that you will receive peace and hope in Jesus name.

~ellie
xoxo

dliz

Jun 13, 2012
Thank you so much for your prayers guys! I really appreciate.May God will continue bless you guys as you have blessed other people.

Update: My dad was discharged this afternoon and he's doing okay now. The doctor said that he was having gastritis. I think it was something to do with stress because my dad never misses his meal. When you are under stress, your body will produce plenty of Hydrochloric acid. Tomorrow he is going to undergo series of tests. I pray that results would be okay.

dliz

Jun 13, 2012
God is so good all the time. :)

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying still

A

angel1581

God bless you, i am praying

P

Perk

Lord God! Before you we are nothing and without you we are less oh God. I just pray for dliz's father today o Lord. I pray for his illness God. Just let your will be done. Give the physicians the knowledge and calm they need. Provide the nurses with compassion O Lord. In your name we pray, Amen!

S

simplyme_bekah

I prayed Gods healing touch to your papa

A

aloneandbroken

i pray and believe you daddy is healed in the name of Jesus

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
In my prayers you and your father be my friend.

Glory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah always and forever.

dliz

Jun 13, 2012
Hey guys! Just let you know that he's okay now and the results are normal. Praise God! And most of all thank you for your prayers. I pray that God will continue to bless you guys with bountiful blessing. :)

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update!
Praise God he is O.K.!
May God continue to bless you and all of your family...
In Jesus wonderful Name, Amen