please pray for my gf

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JJAC

yeah she's not in the happiest mood right now
and I'm having trouble cheering her up
so please pray that she'll be happy again
thank you

S

simplyme_bekah

its okay to not always be happy you know. Normally when things are not happy is when a person is going through a lesson to be learned and let me tell ya they usually suck kinda bad. But with pain comes growth. When a woman seems unhappy she is usually mulling stuff over in her mind that she has to work out for herself. Just be considerate and give her the space she needs to figure it all out while letting her know that you care and are there for her.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for her in Jesus.

God bless.
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for her. God bless

M

milad_korkis

i pray to Loving God to Heal her mood...bless her ..give her strength in jesus name...ameen..

S

shekaniah

I prayed for her... and for God to give the people who know and love her direction how to support her.