Please pray for my husband and I to have a baby

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

violet136

My husband and I have been together for over 9 years, married for 3. I have two children from my former. We found out not to long agao that my husband will have troubletrying to have children. We would like to have a child together.
I am asking that you my friends please join us in prayer to ask for the blessing of a baby. I pray every day and the Father knows my heart.

I thank you in advance for your help.

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Sister, I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Have you both been checked out physically? If not, you should check with your family doctor, he may be able to help or reccomend a good fertility clinic.

I do pray now, that our Lord Jesus blesses you with a child very soon, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus
brother Gary

W

Wallace1

Dear heavenly father I pray that you give this family the miracle and blessing of a child lord..you are a god of blessings and I pray with this family for one..thank you Jesus..amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord with you, that you both will be blessed with a child.
Hugs and God bless.
pickles

G

Great4ever

Take the baby and thank him. Don't pray again. Start giving thanks for ur baby.

S

sunsocer

I AM MBOKA FROM TANZANIA GET MARRIED TO MATHEW KIHULYA SINCE 2006.UNTIL TODAY WE DON'T HAVE ANY THING INSTEAD OF BEING US ONLY.WE WENT TO SEE GYNOCOLOGIST SAIDTHAT ONE OF MY TUBE IS NOT IN ORDER,AND HE ARRANGED OPERATION FOR ME JAN THIS YEAR AND HE SAID THAT WE ARE ABLE TO GET A CHILD.
PLEASE MY FELLOW PEOPLE I NEED YOUR SERIOUS PRAYERS SO THAT I CAN SAVE MY MARRIAGE BECAUSE NOW I AM 38 YEARS OF AGE.
THANKS
MBOKA EDSON KATEGELA

J

Jadeline

Dear Lord,

You are our great God! We call unto you for your power to grant this couple a child. Nothing is impossible to You Oh God..You have given a son to Sara who was incapable of being pregnant, where we your children came from...In their old age You fulfilled your promise to them..and we believe Oh God that in Your time, You will give them a child , whom they will love and cherish..a child who will manifest Your great love towards them...we thank you Lord for we know you have heard our cry...This we ask in the Might name of Jesus..Amen...

A

AnandaHya

Dear God give them peace and faith to accept whatever you have in store for them. In Jesus name we pray, amen

C

Cairn

You sure you even want to have a baby in this day and age? So would I, if I were married. My mother keeps telling me that if I ever did get married that I shouldn't though, because of state that world is in today. I can't blame you, just make sure that you seek God and absolutely DO NOT be afraid to emphasize both the importance of God and discipline to your child. None of this let your child choose crap. They go to church with you whether they like it or not, and they will have daily devotionals, and you will read the Bible to them regularly.

You're going to have to do that as parents and do not be complacent about it because in this day and age, complacency with your child's learning about God and their proper discipline can mean the very difference between heaven and hell for them. Especially in this day and age where temptations abound like a plague.

K

KezE

Praying that the God of miracles will give you a little miracle. Don't grow wary in your prayers. Be persistent & keep faith. He is faithful & delights in giving good gifts to His children!