Please pray for my marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whackado

Sep 7, 2017
My father just died and it has made me feel angry. I have grown suspicious about my husbands fidelity and asked him about it. We have been arguing and now he is not even speaking to me. I feel bad. I guess the situation was fishy and my imagination went wild.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God bless whackdo, as she lost her father, let you heal and bless her heart. Lord please give your comfort and peace. Lord please bless her husband, let you bless them both, let you be glorified in their lives. Lord bless their marriage and family. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
My father just died and it has made me feel angry. I have grown suspicious about my husbands fidelity and asked him about it. We have been arguing and now he is not even speaking to me. I feel bad. I guess the situation was fishy and my imagination went wild.
I'm sorry to hear about you Dad. Are you and your husband affiliated with a Church? And if so, are you in any connect groups?

I ask, because drawing closer to the Lord, especially as a couple, will increase your trust in each other. When your eyes are fixed on Him, rather than each other, or yourselves, a natural byproduct will be a growing love toward one another.

Dear Lord, please make Your Presence felt in powerful, unmistakable ways in these people's lives. Give them strength, peace, and joy in the knowledge of You. In Jesus sweet Name I pray.

Feb 22, 2017
I feel the pain in your words, as you are experiencng two losses at once, and are in need of some reassurance that God really is in control, even if you are not able to grasp that thought at this moment. As a Christian, our only hope is in Christ, declaring He is who He says He is, regardless of our limitations to understand His ways.

I think if we are all honest, we will admit times in our own lives when circumstances spun out of control, and we were scrambling to hold on to hope. Yes, we are all human in need of a Savior to sustain us.

But yes, I will be honored to pray for you friend.

Our glorious and righteous Father in heaven, who makes intercession for us, I bring you this precious dear soul who is seraching for meaning to these events transpiring all at once. I pray right now that you will safeguard her heart and her mind in Christ Jesus, and let her know that any weapon formed against her will not prosper, but must be obedient to your will. I pray that your mercy and grace will pull her forward, and that her focus could remain on you and not what is going on around her.

I pray you will cause her husband to be available for mature for honest communication, and that you will place before his eyes, the truth about his actions and how they might be violating his marriage vows.

Thank you Jesus, that you give us freedom to seek you with all our hearts, and that you hear us when we call out to you. You are forever King Jesus, and we thank you that you chose to make us your own. Help my friend stand strong in the face of her adversity. Let your peace rule in her heart as she trusts in you. Amen