PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MARRIAGE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rg

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MARRIAGE,AND MY KIDS..GOD BLESS

W

wolfywolfs

whats wrong with it

C

Consumed

your family are in my prayers, trust Jesus, look to Him and not at the storm and give thanks He is there for you not against

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you, your marriage and all your family in Jesus Christ is Lord!
God bless.
pickles

A

Avidan

Father I lift this family up to You, please help in Jesus Name, Amen.

D

DanuckInUSA

You got it. Prayers for sure.

By faith God has heard your need....Peace be with your family and guidance. In the Holy name of Jesus of Nazareth your problems will be resolved.

A

Avidan

By faith God has heard your need....Peace be with your family and guidance. In the Holy name of Jesus of Nazareth your problems will be resolved.
Agreed in Jesus Name. Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

T

Trish

Seek Him first the Kindgdom and all things shall be added unto you!! Praying for your marriage in Jesus name.

S

sinnomorePTL

Work hard, be compassionate, forgiving and stay close to our Lord

Dear brother, whatever the problem, be forgiving, compassionate, helpful and stay close to the Lord Jesus.

I pray for complete healing for each of you and the family unit, I pray that you are set free from any negative, doubting spirits, receive faith overflowing, peace, tranquility, joy and may our Lord Jesus pour out His richest blessings upon you all, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus
bro Gary