Please pray for my marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BRIMARIE1981

Things are so hard right now I really feel like a battle is going on and me and my husband are losing. I really am down because the trust is gone. I know scriptures say not to trust no man but sadly it hurts when that man is your husband and when two are joined the two become one but I am really down on if it should be over and live in fear over being hurt again and lied to, and our son seeing so much anger and threats every time he is caught doing things he knows will and has been destroying our marriage.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Pray for strength and guidance from Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

You are in my prayers.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, praying for you , your husband and healing in your marraige in Jesus Christ is Lord.
Also for your son, that Jesus will protect and comfort him.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

My heart goes out to you...
Most of us who are married have had our rough patches.
Read your bible and pray for God's wisdom and insight.

Father send your comfort and wisdom to this family.
Lord you know the hearts and minds of each family member...
give each person the understanding they need to love one another,
may they work together to build up the marriage.
Take away opportunities that cause the marriage to fall apart.
In Jesus Loving Name, Amen

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying that the Spirit will bring you two together for calm conversation and you can talk these things out.

Trust is the glue for ANY relationship and it hurts deeply to have our trust betrayed.

Have you thought about counseling? An objective third party can really help open up the communication lines.

Seek comfort with the Lord, He truly does lift up the brokenhearted and will give you strength and courage.