Please pray for my mom

• Thread starter xRainbowRaindrop
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
X

xRainbowRaindrop

My mom is 45 years old and has breast cancer. She was diagnosed on November 2nd, 2012 and is the first in our family to be diagnosed. I see how hard it has been for her. She is going through chemotherapy which is almost over and after that she will begin radiation. She is now completely bald and sees herself as an ugly person no matter how many times I tell her she's beautiful and to add to all the stress, her mother (my grandmother) passed away in late January. With both parents deceased and 4 out of 7 siblings not in contact my mother has had a very hard past couple of months. Please pray for her recovery and God bless!

D

Donkeyfish07

Will do Rainbow. Sorry to hear that :(. My mom had cancer too

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
I'll be glad to pray.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs rainbow, and hugs to your mom also.
Your mom is in my daily prayers for all healing and the comforting streangth she needs.
Praying for you also, for you to recieve the wisdom and streangth to help your mom.

Welcome to CC. :)

God bless
pickles

A

AroseinGodsgarden

Let your mother know her hair loss is temporary. It will grow back once completed her chemotherapy.
There are many who look good on the surface, but opposite inside. The truly ugly people are those who harbour, nurture evils in their hearts and perform them.

But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart. I Samuel 16.7

Our Lord Jesus Christ doesn't look at appearances, but into our hearts because that is the most important. Do share with or remind your mother this Truth. Let it speak into her and may it sets her heart at ease.

S

simplyme_bekah

Lord Jesus you know the heartache and the struggle this soul is going through and you know her needs my Lord, I pray and ask that if it be your will my Lord that you bring complete healing to her body and that you fill her up with your faith and your trust so that this all becomes easier then it would be without you Father. I also pray that you heal the rift in the relationship between her and her children I ask all on Jesus name, amen.