please pray for my mother's healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jelo

my mother was recently diagnosed with vocal folds paralysis bilateral after her thyroidectomy. up to now all she can eat are mashed food and she cannot drink water or any thin liquid. she also lost her voice. seeing her in this condition breaks our hearts. we are afraid we cannot afford the cost of the therapy that our doctor advised. we do not know how long will she be like this. sometimes i feel like giving up because seeing her condition is unbearable. i love my mother so much. i miss her voice calling my name. i miss her laugh. i miss everything about her before her condition now. i always pray that God will heal her and that He will not leave us. we are struggling right now. please pray for the recovery and healing of my mother. please pray for our family. thank you.

D

dashadow

So sorry to hear about this painful matter. I pray God will bring healing, peace and restore joy to you and your family. God Bless!

S

simplyme_bekah

Dear Lord I come to you in prayer asking that you touch her mothers throat with your healing touch oh Lord I pray and ask on your beautiful name my Jesus. I pray also asking that you bless her daughter with your comfort and with your strength to get through this my Lord, I ask that on your beautiful name also my Jesus. We know that sometimes we do not understand your ways but that you work your miracles every minute of the day somewhere on this earth my King I would pray a miracle for this family my Heavenly Father I ask on your beautiful name amen.

Apr 12, 2013
Holy Jesus heal your mum and strengthen you her and your family be patient in faith and cry to the Lord

J

jelo

thank you so much.. it means a lot. to God be the glory!