Please pray for my neighbour

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi, I live next door to a large family, and my fiance hates the way she opens her window, we feel like she is listening to us all the time. Today my neighbours window is very very wide and its not that warm outside, its just not the weather. It makes me feel uncomfortable whilst Im in the garden etc. my fiance feels abit anxious with them all, and sometimes he gets mad and says comments like " well i will be leaving here soon", but Ive only been here a year, and really want to get settled somewhere as our last neighbours was bad also. I try to see always the positive, but I would hate if any bad vibes come our way. I also suffer with schizphrenia which I dont need to look at that wide open window. I am very brave through god, and know hes watching the whole situation. We have been really good to our neighbour and given them things ie a swing for the kids, and others little things. It would eb good if I felt janet could talk to me openly as I like to show my love and respect, as thats the way I am. Please pray my fiance doesnt get to mad.Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All of your needs for you, your fiance, and the concerns with your neighbor are in prayer in Jesus Christ is Lord.
Hugs and God bless.
pickles

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi Today the nieghbour window is shut, it goes like this sometimes, I am not giving in to anxiety at all I trust In God so much!

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi All, I feel soemthing is happening with my neighbour, I just get a real sense, My God reveal what the problem is. Poeple need people these days, no matter what. My God do something Good. I sense they are in trouble, dont know why.God has given me a high sense of things about people. Amen

C

camragirl73

sounds like you need the prayer and i will pray for you and i keep my doors a windows open sometimes and you would hate my appt. we can hear everything and that means they can hear us to.But this is good theres always good in bad well i hear her beating her kids so i take them to church and am able to help them

T

ThusSaithBry

Take a radio outside with you and play praise music or a sermon, that way if they want to listen they can listen to the Lord. I understand the discomfort though. My brother and I had 2 different convicted immorality (dunno if i can use the word without getting banned) offenders whos crimes were against young children (upstairs and downstairs apt) living 5 feet from our house and we'd see one of them staring out the window into our house and then if he saw we were home hed come knocking on the door and try to get us to come over and listen to music or help with his car, etc. It was a very uncomfortable situation but I tried to be loving anyway because he was crippled so I helped with his car a few times and shoveled his sidewalk when it snowed if I was up before him. We put an air conditioner in one window and covered the others on that side of the house but Im still not sure we handled that situation the way God would have wanted. We moved as soon as we could but I still think about how uncomfortable that made me feel sometimes. Just remember God will protect his children, He is looking out for you, maybe even trying to teach you something. Keep strong!

-Bryan

C

camragirl73

Amen bryan if anyone goes on the internet and looks you have at least 200 child predators in a 1to2 mile radius and we need to treat everyone
with loving kindness love is what changes pepole

T

ThusSaithBry

Oh I know, I don't know how I could stand all the horrible things in the world if not for God's strength. Jesus is our hope. And so we are able to be joyful even in this world. Praise the Lord, he is so good :)

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi, Anyone that has truelly gone through a bad time with neigbours in the past like I did, will know what its like to feel alone and tired and lack of sleep through door banging up to 70 times a night, it s was awful. But I did talk to God, and I know real faith takes courage. I have faith and I tell you all in a gentle manner, I keep it to myself alot. God can only be there when I think about it, otherwise I wouldnt be here now. Amen