Please pray for my self and my daugher

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2011
Please pray for my self and my daughter...We have evil spirits in and around our home..Please pray that God rebukes the evil and that God will make us strong in faith to fight the evil....Thank you so so much

A

Avidan

Please pray for my self and my daughter...We have evil spirits in and around our home..Please pray that God rebukes the evil and that God will make us strong in faith to fight the evil....Thank you so so much
Standing with you in prayer. In Jesus Name, everything against love, leave this family. Amen.

This might give you some info on how to use some of the weapons the LORD has given you:

. http://christianchat.com/christian-teens-forum/34691-encouragement.html#post598988

S

shekaniah

I found this on line...and they encourage you to print out and read daily.
It is filled with scripture. And this will be my prayer for you and your daughter.

[SIZE=+4]ARMOR OF GOD[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Today Heavenly Father, according to Your Word, I present my body a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable in Your sight. Because I am not contending against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, world rulers of this present darkness and spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places, I take the whole armor of God so that I may be able to withstand in the evil day. So today I stand and gird my loins with truth. I put on the breastplate of righteousness. I shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all these, I take the shield of faith to quench ALL the flaming darts of the evil one. I take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. I pray at ALL times in the Spirit with ALL prayer and supplication for ALL God's family and for me that I may open my mouth boldly TO PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL. The weapons of my warfare are not worldly but have divine power to destroy strongholds. Today I destroy arguments and EVERY proud obstacle to the knowledge of God and take EVERY thought captive to OBEY Christ. Thank you, Father, that according to Your Word the glory of the Lord is my rear guard. I praise You and thank You for the armor of light You've provided for me this day. I am completely covered now. Upon Jesus I have built my life. The gates of hell shall not prevail against me. Jesus, I apply Your Precious Blood to my life, my family, my home, and all my possessions. You are my Shepherd and I shall not want. For You have supplied ALL my needs according to Your riches in glory. I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. I praise You for walking in divine health, for You are my God who heals ALL my diseases. I praise You and thank You for my prosperity and good health even as my soul prospers. For the joy of the Lord is my strength. Father, I have prayed according to Your Word. You said You would watch over Your Word to perform it. I am reminded that every word spoken becomes a living thing - either to minister life or death and destruction. Lord Jesus, let my meditation be sweet to You as I will rejoice in You all day. Just rise up and live big within me. For I am Yours and You are mine in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen[/SIZE]

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you and your daughter, adding on to what has been stated by Avidan and shekaniah, you have been given the authority over all powers, (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;-2 Corinthians 10: 4-5). The bible says that we are kings and priests unto God (Rev. 1: 6) and Where the word of a king is, there is power (Ecclesiates 8: 4). You have authority over all powers so command them to go in Jesus name! God bless

A

Avidan

I will pray for you and your daughter, adding on to what has been stated by Avidan and shekaniah, you have been given the authority over all powers, (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;-2 Corinthians 10: 4-5). The bible says that we are kings and priests unto God (Rev. 1: 6) and Where the word of a king is, there is power (Ecclesiates 8: 4). You have authority over all powers so command them to go in Jesus name! God bless

We are standing with you in the Holy Spirit as you exercise your authority too. While we are in prayer for you, open up the Psalms, highlight the verses that bring tears to your eyes and start declaring them for you and your household. The ARMOR OF GOD post is a very good declaration and prayer too.

much love,

Steven

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all protection for you both in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh!

God bless
pickles

Dec 12, 2011
I found this on line...and they encourage you to print out and read daily.
It is filled with scripture. And this will be my prayer for you and your daughter.

[SIZE=+4]ARMOR OF GOD[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Today Heavenly Father, according to Your Word, I present my body a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable in Your sight. Because I am not contending against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, world rulers of this present darkness and spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places, I take the whole armor of God so that I may be able to withstand in the evil day. So today I stand and gird my loins with truth. I put on the breastplate of righteousness. I shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all these, I take the shield of faith to quench ALL the flaming darts of the evil one. I take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. I pray at ALL times in the Spirit with ALL prayer and supplication for ALL God's family and for me that I may open my mouth boldly TO PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL. The weapons of my warfare are not worldly but have divine power to destroy strongholds. Today I destroy arguments and EVERY proud obstacle to the knowledge of God and take EVERY thought captive to OBEY Christ. Thank you, Father, that according to Your Word the glory of the Lord is my rear guard. I praise You and thank You for the armor of light You've provided for me this day. I am completely covered now. Upon Jesus I have built my life. The gates of hell shall not prevail against me. Jesus, I apply Your Precious Blood to my life, my family, my home, and all my possessions. You are my Shepherd and I shall not want. For You have supplied ALL my needs according to Your riches in glory. I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. I praise You for walking in divine health, for You are my God who heals ALL my diseases. I praise You and thank You for my prosperity and good health even as my soul prospers. For the joy of the Lord is my strength. Father, I have prayed according to Your Word. You said You would watch over Your Word to perform it. I am reminded that every word spoken becomes a living thing - either to minister life or death and destruction. Lord Jesus, let my meditation be sweet to You as I will rejoice in You all day. Just rise up and live big within me. For I am Yours and You are mine in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen[/SIZE]
This is what i needed to hear..The top..Sicrficeing my flesh..Thank you so much and god bless you...

Dec 9, 2011
fatherGOD i pray for
Holyness.my sister,who is your daughter
in the spirit through faith in what JESUS did for us here on earth
we know that all...things work together for good,to those who walk
in the spirit of life with your WORD(JESUS)i pray that your love for her is
fully realized in her,and that she realizes that there is no condemnation,
no fear of death,and if she or any of your love ones were to leave this planet
we would be with you father.the only thing a demon can attack is somthing
physical,but JESUS.....died for us because he loved us.holyness don't give those
demons any mind,or place.you are a child of the KING.stay strong in the LORD.
in JESUS name.......amen

Last edited:
S

See_KING_Truth

Lord, I pray that you protect this womans home, and send those powers and principalities of darkness fleeing in fear in Jesus' name amen.