Please pray for my work here I am doing for the Lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bbsraju

My Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ,
Greetings to you all in His name. Please permit me to introduce my self tp yopu all that I am Bontha Swarna Raju, 43 years old and i am a church preacher in India. Here I am doing Lords work since 13 years in Kamepalli and its sorrounding areas. I am unsupported preacher. All the church members are very poor and you know all our church members are not rich in financially. So the contribution also very poor. So here I am requestiong you all to encourage me in His way and I need your all kind of prayers for His kingdom and develop the Lord's work in India. Any body likes to encourage me and intrested to work with me...please email me or come to yahoo chat to talk with me. If nybody likes to work with I will show all my work ictures through the chat or email.

My email is :- [email protected]
My yahoo chat ID is :- bbsraju

My postal address is :-
Bro.B.S.Raju, Evangelsit,
Talluri Nagar,
Vinukonda Road,
NARASARAOPET - 522601,
Guntur - Dt,.
A.P.SOUTH INDIA.

Looking froward to receive your all kind of emails and air mails with love.
In His name.
Yours Brother in Christ.
B.S.Raju.

B

bbsraju

My Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ,
Greetings to you all in His name. Please permit me to introduce my self tp yopu all that I am Bontha Swarna Raju, 43 years old and i am a church preacher in India. Here I am doing Lords work since 13 years in Kamepalli and its sorrounding areas. I am unsupported preacher. All the church members are very poor and you know all our church members are not rich in financially. So the contribution also very poor. So here I am requestiong you all to encourage me in His way and I need your all kind of prayers for His kingdom and develop the Lord's work in India. Any body likes to encourage me and intrested to work with me...please email me or come to yahoo chat to talk with me. If nybody likes to work with I will show all my work ictures through the chat or email.

My email is :- [email protected]
My yahoo chat ID is :- bbsraju

My postal address is :-
Bro.B.S.Raju, Evangelsit,
Talluri Nagar,
Vinukonda Road,
NARASARAOPET - 522601,
Guntur - Dt,.
A.P.SOUTH INDIA.

Looking froward to receive your all kind of emails and air mails with love.
In His name.
Yours Brother in Christ.
B.S.Raju.