Please pray for Steven

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Ring..ring..click...Miracle hotline please state the nature of the miracle requested...

Well please place your request in the prayer forum. Many will pray for you and Steven especially if you provide some specifics of what you need from God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Apr 23, 2018
Ring..ring..click...Miracle hotline please state the nature of the miracle requested...

Well please place your request in the prayer forum. Many will pray for you and Steven especially if you provide some specifics of what you need from God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
We need restoration, healing, and protection from negative forces and influences that are attacking our marriage

notuptome

May 17, 2013
We need restoration, healing, and protection from negative forces and influences that are attacking our marriage
How do you plan to receive what you need from the Lord?

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi @Heathersmiracle, praying for you, for Steven, and for your marriage. Have patience as you wait on/trust the Lord to see you through this difficult time, continually lifting up your moment by moment concerns to Him in prayer.

Have you brought this to your pastor's attention? If not, pastors normally excel at giving excellent advice and counsel, and if you keep him updated, he'll be able to pray for you guys both regularly and specifically :) (Steven is a Christian, y/n? .. thanks!)

~Deut

.........Hebrews 13
.........17 ...Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they keep watch over your souls as those who will give an account. Let them
.........do this with joy and not with grief, for this would be unprofitable for you.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Also, this event, called "A Weekend to Remember" (by "Cru", formerly Campus Crusade for Christ) is, in a word, WONDERFUL. It has been the answer many couples needed to get their marriages either back on track and/or into high gear :) They give you the tools you need as a Christian couple to get through the rough patches that we all face in marriage, and it will be the most fun/best weekend vacation you'll ever have too :):) My wife and I have gone to three of them over the years.

You can find more information and the location of all of their Weekends To Remember here: https://www.familylife.com/weekend-to-remember/

~Deut

notuptome

May 17, 2013
The only person you can change is yourself. God deals with each and every child of His on an individual basis. God can a nd does change hearts for His glory.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
I agree with Roger about this ^

Marriages are often good indicators of where the husband, the wife, or both are as individuals in their walk with God. A person who delights him/herself with God, and whose heart seeks after His Kingdom and His righteousness before ANYTHING else .. Matthew 6:33, will naturally seek to please Him in everything they do, which certainly includes how they choose to approach their marriage/marriage partner as well.

Yet another thing (your walk before God as individuals, that is) that your pastor should be well-equipped to help you both with :)

~Deut
p.s. - here's a wonderful command that also comes with a wonderful promise from God. If you'd like Him to fulfill His half however, be sure that you understand what your half is actually telling you to do (or you'll end up turning Him into something resembling a Cosmic Sugar-Daddy, which He is not/will never be).

..........Psalm 37
..........4 ..Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
I’m sorry to hear about your situation, friend. It's obvious that you want to have a good and happy marriage. Have you ever considered talking with a couple counselor? Do you think that's something that might be helpful for you personally? I just said a prayer for you and Steven, asking the Lord to bring healing and restoration to your relationship. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of trouble I shall call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Sending hugs & prayers your way!

Apr 23, 2018
I'm solely asking for prayer for Steven and I at this time. Praying for healing, restoration, and protection. This miracle is too important to me to risk any kind of negative impact, ill will, or wrong intentions. I love Steven VERY much. I need peace and reassurance. God spoke to me and others specifically about this miracle. Please join me in prayer, I appreciate every single one of you. I welcome messages of prayer, scripture, encouragement, or stories of those who have come through similar situations. We serve a big God and I know He will do it. I know what He has promised, but yes .. it's going to take a lot of prayer and support