please pray for us

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 22, 2020
good morning everyone i hope you’re all safe and have fun during these days :) my children and i have been trying to pray and i have been learning how to but idk if i am doing it right because wrath is a sin right and my son shows it all the time to his sisters. i have been trying hard to tell him he is a strong young man who knows what is right. i also know that he see his dad showing it by the way he parents and treats me. i love my family and right now i really could have some help to soften both of their hearts. i told him he has two perfect beings. male n female from the same parents and that is a blessing to me. my sweet baby has asthma and i have always had God in my life but always felt empty even though i had my children until i realized the love i seeked from a man was wrong when my very own child was right here all along. it was because i didn’t have or accept God into my heart the way i did on march 26 of 2020. in the indigenous tradition we have people amongst ourselves who have ‘gifts’ that people have seen. i believe these gifts were gifted to the indigenous people but like many others corruption and greed can take a toll. over the generations these gifts have been passed on to our children and little did we know or were taught that if we dont want our children to suffer, this generational gifts is strained of love and replaced with whatever twisted sense is has become. so if we’re passing this on we are also passing on our own self anguish and pain that we will try our whole lives to protect them from ever feeling. i hope that makes sense because our indigenous culture has always believed in traditional way of life and so have i but sometimes it seems like something happens somewhere in time where things need to change. with my Holy Bible i believe what it says and anything of witchcraft or whatever evil presence is not welcome in my home because if that gift was gifted to one person it should die with that person. i believe in Gods and Jesus’ miracles because we, us in general. this christian faith is proof that we can be saved! all the testimonies of many gangsters involved in black magic have changed and what makes indigenous culture different? thats the reflection i got. so if i was a young child and received something i don’t accept it anymore for my heart belongs to God and Jesus now. my love for my children is renewed in a way that i never felt before because i wanna love them and take care of them the best i can and reading the Holy Bible gives me peace n guidance. please pray for my family and children, my sweet younges Daughter Arianna Joy has asthma so leaving our house/yard is completely out of the question. i really love how christians are because its an amazing group of people who by the grace of God come together for the greater good of people ❤️🥰 to me that is love :’) thank you all and my family members names are Woodie, Darlene, Michelle(with child) not living with me, Leilou (lives w my sis), Magial(my stepson), Zada(my stepdaughter), then my baby Arianna who is my whole world. thank you all so much and i hope you understand this means so much to me to give up a way of life that has been passed on for generations. i want to break that cycle of inter generational trauma and this is my way by inviting God and Jesus Christ into our lives 💖🥰 teaching my children that we all want to live in a safe and happy environment so our traditional ways of just leave that person alone and or if you see something special or strange as a child you don’t tell anyone because that is your gift. i believe that indigenous people at one time had abilities to heal but something became distorted over the 100’s of years of colonization to the point that my people are considered below people. our babies were taken and placed in cages as if they were animals 💔😐😑💔 i can’t imagine my sweet baby right now and even myself being placed in a caged. the trauma of our past can be heal through God i believe. please help me and pray for my family 🌸😞

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Darlene, PLEASE use paragraphs. Your wall of text is practically unreadable. Those with bad eyes such as myself won't even bother trying to read it..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
good morning everyone i hope you’re all safe and have fun during these days :) my children and i have been trying to pray and i have been learning how to but idk if i am doing it right because wrath is a sin right and my son shows it all the time to his sisters. i have been trying hard to tell him he is a strong young man who knows what is right. i also know that he see his dad showing it by the way he parents and treats me. i love my family and right now i really could have some help to soften both of their hearts. i told him he has two perfect beings. male n female from the same parents and that is a blessing to me. my sweet baby has asthma and i have always had God in my life but always felt empty even though i had my children until i realized the love i seeked from a man was wrong when my very own child was right here all along. it was because i didn’t have or accept God into my heart the way i did on march 26 of 2020. in the indigenous tradition we have people amongst ourselves who have ‘gifts’ that people have seen. i believe these gifts were gifted to the indigenous people but like many others corruption and greed can take a toll.

over the generations these gifts have been passed on to our children and little did we know or were taught that if we dont want our children to suffer, this generational gifts is strained of love and replaced with whatever twisted sense is has become. so if we’re passing this on we are also passing on our own self anguish and pain that we will try our whole lives to protect them from ever feeling. i hope that makes sense because our indigenous culture has always believed in traditional way of life and so have i but sometimes it seems like something happens somewhere in time where things need to change. with my Holy Bible i believe what it says and anything of witchcraft or whatever evil presence is not welcome in my home because if that gift was gifted to one person it should die with that person. i believe in Gods and Jesus’ miracles because we, us in general. this christian faith is proof that we can be saved! all the testimonies of many gangsters involved in black magic have changed and what makes indigenous culture different?

thats the reflection i got. so if i was a young child and received something i don’t accept it anymore for my heart belongs to God and Jesus now. my love for my children is renewed in a way that i never felt before because i wanna love them and take care of them the best i can and reading the Holy Bible gives me peace n guidance. please pray for my family and children, my sweet younges Daughter Arianna Joy has asthma so leaving our house/yard is completely out of the question. i really love how christians are because its an amazing group of people who by the grace of God come together for the greater good of people ❤️🥰 to me that is love :’) thank you all and my family members names are Woodie, Darlene, Michelle(with child) not living with me, Leilou (lives w my sis), Magial(my stepson), Zada(my stepdaughter), then my baby Arianna who is my whole world.

thank you all so much and i hope you understand this means so much to me to give up a way of life that has been passed on for generations. i want to break that cycle of inter generational trauma and this is my way by inviting God and Jesus Christ into our lives 💖🥰 teaching my children that we all want to live in a safe and happy environment so our traditional ways of just leave that person alone and or if you see something special or strange as a child you don’t tell anyone because that is your gift. i believe that indigenous people at one time had abilities to heal but something became distorted over the 100’s of years of colonization to the point that my people are considered below people. our babies were taken and placed in cages as if they were animals 💔😐😑💔 i can’t imagine my sweet baby right now and even myself being placed in a caged. the trauma of our past can be heal through God i believe. please help me and pray for my family 🌸😞

Here is the OP divided into paragraphs, for those of you who couldn't read the wall of text. :)

Mar 22, 2020
Darlene, PLEASE use paragraphs. Your wall of text is practically unreadable. Those with bad eyes such as myself won't even bother trying to read it..

if you’re not gonna say anything nice or help me please don’t even comment i am having a very hard time here. i am reaching out for help the only way i know

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi Darlene...

So nice to have you here...

I must admit that I find it hard to read all your post , but I truly want to...

Maybe our sister @Magenta can come along and help to put your writing in paragraphs...
...xox...

chanchuinchoy

Nov 26, 2015
Sungei Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
good morning everyone i hope you’re all safe and have fun during these days :) my children and i have been trying to pray and i have been learning how to but idk if i am doing it right because wrath is a sin right and my son shows it all the time to his sisters. i have been trying hard to tell him he is a strong young man who knows what is right. i also know that he see his dad showing it by the way he parents and treats me. i love my family and right now i really could have some help to soften both of their hearts. i told him he has two perfect beings. male n female from the same parents and that is a blessing to me. my sweet baby has asthma and i have always had God in my life but always felt empty even though i had my children until i realized the love i seeked from a man was wrong when my very own child was right here all along. it was because i didn’t have or accept God into my heart the way i did on march 26 of 2020. in the indigenous tradition we have people amongst ourselves who have ‘gifts’ that people have seen. i believe these gifts were gifted to the indigenous people but like many others corruption and greed can take a toll. over the generations these gifts have been passed on to our children and little did we know or were taught that if we dont want our children to suffer, this generational gifts is strained of love and replaced with whatever twisted sense is has become. so if we’re passing this on we are also passing on our own self anguish and pain that we will try our whole lives to protect them from ever feeling. i hope that makes sense because our indigenous culture has always believed in traditional way of life and so have i but sometimes it seems like something happens somewhere in time where things need to change. with my Holy Bible i believe what it says and anything of witchcraft or whatever evil presence is not welcome in my home because if that gift was gifted to one person it should die with that person. i believe in Gods and Jesus’ miracles because we, us in general. this christian faith is proof that we can be saved! all the testimonies of many gangsters involved in black magic have changed and what makes indigenous culture different? thats the reflection i got. so if i was a young child and received something i don’t accept it anymore for my heart belongs to God and Jesus now. my love for my children is renewed in a way that i never felt before because i wanna love them and take care of them the best i can and reading the Holy Bible gives me peace n guidance. please pray for my family and children, my sweet younges Daughter Arianna Joy has asthma so leaving our house/yard is completely out of the question. i really love how christians are because its an amazing group of people who by the grace of God come together for the greater good of people ❤️🥰 to me that is love :’) thank you all and my family members names are Woodie, Darlene, Michelle(with child) not living with me, Leilou (lives w my sis), Magial(my stepson), Zada(my stepdaughter), then my baby Arianna who is my whole world. thank you all so much and i hope you understand this means so much to me to give up a way of life that has been passed on for generations. i want to break that cycle of inter generational trauma and this is my way by inviting God and Jesus Christ into our lives 💖🥰 teaching my children that we all want to live in a safe and happy environment so our traditional ways of just leave that person alone and or if you see something special or strange as a child you don’t tell anyone because that is your gift. i believe that indigenous people at one time had abilities to heal but something became distorted over the 100’s of years of colonization to the point that my people are considered below people. our babies were taken and placed in cages as if they were animals 💔😐😑💔 i can’t imagine my sweet baby right now and even myself being placed in a caged. the trauma of our past can be heal through God i believe. please help me and pray for my family 🌸😞
sorry dear I can't understand what you are saying here:)

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Be open and honest always and do what you can for your kids and pray but take steps and actions to blessing yourself and your family. Good luck, praying for you always.