please pray I find work

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SarahMoore

I really need to find a job before Wednesday or I cant come back home. Pleas help me pray that I find something soon.

Feb 21, 2014
I really need to find a job before Wednesday or I cant come back home. Pleas help me pray that I find something soon.
Sarah: Praying....thanks for the prayer request.

(Fast food outlets may be boring but at least as a temp. measure they can be a help; I myself applied for such a job a while back, before I got my current job.)

Blessings.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

S

SarahMoore

Sarah: Praying....thanks for the prayer request.

(Fast food outlets may be boring but at least as a temp. measure they can be a help; I myself applied for such a job a while back, before I got my current job.)

Blessings.
This is all I have experience in. Though I do want to find something better. But at this point i will take anything.

Feb 21, 2014
This is all I have experience in. Though I do want to find something better. But at this point i will take anything.
Sarah: I do hope that your health will be okay enough for you to be able to start soon at something that may be available. As you'll know, often the fast food outlets will be looking for folk who are flexible with their hour availability, and although when people have been ill this can be challenging, it's sometimes part of the reality of being able to find work.

May this experience help you to trust the Lord increasingly in a practical way; Proverbs 3.5-6 is relevant to all of us, I'm sure.

Blessings.

May 31, 2014
Perhaps getting out of bed and actually seeking a situation of employment just might be the ticket perhaps.

Feb 21, 2014
Perhaps getting out of bed and actually seeking a situation of employment just might be the ticket perhaps.
Sir, you should know that Ms. Sarah has been ill and has been recovering. She does need supportive comment and prayer, not criticism.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus make a way for her, and bless , Amen

S

SarahMoore

Sarah: I do hope that your health will be okay enough for you to be able to start soon at something that may be available. As you'll know, often the fast food outlets will be looking for folk who are flexible with their hour availability, and although when people have been ill this can be challenging, it's sometimes part of the reality of being able to find work.

May this experience help you to trust the Lord increasingly in a practical way; Proverbs 3.5-6 is relevant to all of us, I'm sure.

Blessings.
It sure can make things challenging. And at this point in time I do need day time hours. At least until I move back into the area.

S

SarahMoore

Thank you for your input. Though I personally feel you could have been less rude about it. I think people come to the prayer area to find prayer and some form of comfort. Not snide comments.

Feb 21, 2014
It sure can make things challenging. And at this point in time I do need day time hours. At least until I move back into the area.
Sarah: See how it goes tomorrow. I and hopefully other friends at CC will be praying for you. Good to keep options open. And keep trust the trust of Proberbs 3.5-6.

Blessings.

S

SarahMoore

Sarah: See how it goes tomorrow. I and hopefully other friends at CC will be praying for you. Good to keep options open. And keep trust the trust of Proberbs 3.5-6.

Blessings.
I will look these verses up.

K

kittycat7

Lord, give this person favor in Jesus Name. Open the windows of heaven, and give the person new oppourinty. In Jesus Name, amen. A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Sarah, I suggest that you find a bible based church with a college and careers ministry. Many people there are or have been through the same position that you are in. They can help.

Lord God, I pray for Sarah, her family, and every other young person in need of work. I know that you have a job waiting for each of them. Please guide them to that job. In the most precious name of Jesus our Lord and Savior I pray. Amen.

C

cr

Please Jesus I pray for SarahMoore who wants a job hastily. Please give her the chance to get one in Jesus name Amen