Please pray that I do not lose my job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Picture

Hello everyone,

I have only been on my job for a little over 60 days and am at risk of losing my job. I need to have all the prayer I can get as my husband is very ill and I need the insurance :0( thank you everyone....

G

gram4God

I am praying that the Lord blesses your situation, and that you are able to keep your job, and also for a healing for your husband. God Bless.

P

Picture

Thank you..... and if you have a prayer chain please put me on it.....Carol

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and your job, your husband, and that all will be provided in Jesus.
Hugs and God bless.
pickles

A

asknox14-98

Praying that Jesus heals your husband and that your family is secure in finances and in faith. Jesus can do anything.