Please pray that I don't get overtime at work next week.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 4, 2009
Basically, I'm already feeling overload with 40 hour per week and trying to deal with school.

Also pray that I'll get good grade in my math class

G

Great4ever

what you should do is talk the word of God. decree that you wouldn't have overtime and high grade in school and it shall be so. God bless you

Jun 20, 2010
Thats crazy by my standards, how much time does school/uni require on top of that 40 hour week.
I've done 20 hours for my first few terms and that burnt my grades down a little.

I know its easier to talk the talk than walk it, sometimes we get caught between a rock and a hard place, If you think one side is going to crumble you need to act even in the face of risk.
Talk to your manager
arrange someone to cover the shift
know your rights and stand some ground
if there is even a couple of hours free in a day, arrange to meet someone who can sympathize and talk it through with :)
just a few ideas off the top of my head, they may not be practicable, but thoughts should be towards solutions and comprimises ^_^

good luck on the math!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for both of your requests.
God bless.
pickles

May 4, 2009
So yeah, I got a 50 hour work week at least. Do most bigger componies let people get out of because of being in school, and just needing time to study?

S

sinnomorePTL

Re: May God richly bless your efforts !!!

Dear brother, I pray that God gives you the strength to meet His requirements. I pray that God will grant you wisdom, and reward your efforts beyond measure.

I pray our Lord pours out His richesst blessings upon you and yours, in Jesus name, Amen.

Have a great day in Jesus.

Love in Jesus Christ
bro Gary

Basically, I'm already feeling overload with 40 hour per week and trying to deal with school.

Also pray that I'll get good grade in my math class