Please pray that my legal situation gets resolved next month

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 20, 2011
Please pray that my legal situation gets resolved next month. I've been waiting almost 2.5 years now just to find out now next month if the judge throws it out or if it's gonna go to trial. I'm somewhat bothered by the idea that I've had to wait this long just to find out what they plan to do. It's so stressful. But I find out next month.

Please pray that the judge throws out all the charges. I know I'm not perfect but I just feel like I don't deserve all this considering I know I didn't do anything wrong. I can't believe how far they're trying to stretch the truth. It's so sad. My lawyer tells me it has more to do with them wanting to implement new laws and they need a test case. So they're trying to use me as an example. I just can't believe this.

I've just been trying to remain as optimistic as possible to try and alleviate all the stress. Anyway please pray that this is over once and for all next month. Thank you.

Feb 16, 2011
I will pray for you. I have been to court before. It can be stressful.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for your situation to be resolved quickly and fairly and for peace of mind for you :)

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

In my prayers, too!! I have been to court several times and it never gets any easier. Especially when it comes to maybe losing my kids:(

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Havnt stopped praying yet. :)
Thankyou Dear Jesus for keeping canadian 36 in your constant care!
Ill keep praying in Jesus. :)

God bless
pickles

J

jimsun

Thoughts & prayers are with you Canadian36.

As someone who is in a court situation literally every week, try to adopt my angle -

A court case is nothing but a story telling competition. The Prosecution tells it's story then the Defence tells it's story & the Judge decides the best story!

I'm sure your God will be beside you & whatever the outcome, there will be a reason for it.

S

shekaniah

Will continue to pray!