Please pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Love009

I'm going to have my blood drawn on Monday, and i have very small veins so they have to poke around to get my blood. And it hurts like crazy!! So please be praying that goes overs smoothly. God bless

D

Dread_Zeppelin

I have the SAME exact problem. I know it's frustrating and horrible! I pray that they find the right vein the first time

I

iliveforHim

Love,

you have my prayers...please be sure to update me on how it all went, okay???

:)

God Bless you!!!!!

F

fromtheriver

I'll pray for you :) I absolutely detest needles. Every time they stick a needle to my veins I start to panic on the chair and cry.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Ill be praying for a quick and pain free draw.
God bless, pickles

Dec 12, 2009
Ill definitely pray love. God bless!

L

Love009

Hey guys good news!! They have to post pone it till later on because of weather! So it won't be tomorrow. But thank you everyone for your prayers :)

Dec 19, 2009
Bad weather in Tennessee? I find that hard to believe.

L

Love009

Yes, there is suppose to be a little bit of snow tomorrow and my mother doesn't want to drive while it's unsafe.

S

sunshine_debbie

I have the same problem!!! AND I have a blood clotting condition where I have to have my blood levels checked every two weeks. So I sympathize with your pain. I try to always go first thing in the morning and get it over with so I dont work myself into a state getting anxious over it.

Also, God has been good to me, most of the time I get the good technician and she gets the draw within the first couple of tries. I have had it in the hospital where they have had to change people to get it done and left HUGE bruises trying to get one blood draw. So, I am with you and hear your pain. God Bless

Debbie