Please Pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Titania

I'm been really depressed lately. Mainly over things with my dad mom step-dad uncles and sister. It feels like no one cares I say I'm depressed and all they say is "ok" or doesn't take much notice. Not even the people close too me :( I feel so drained and unwanted and nothing but a manace. I've will admit I have wanted to die sometimes or wish I'd never been born Can someone plez pray for me :(

I

I_will_pray_4u

Praying 4 u!!!!!! God bless u!!!!

S

Strong1

I'm been really depressed lately. Mainly over things with my dad mom step-dad uncles and sister. It feels like no one cares I say I'm depressed and all they say is "ok" or doesn't take much notice. Not even the people close too me :( I feel so drained and unwanted and nothing but a manace. I've will admit I have wanted to die sometimes or wish I'd never been born Can someone plez pray for me :(
Father, I come to you on behalf of my sister Titania right now.
I thank you that you hear and answer our hearts cry. You said in your word that, you knew us before we were even formed within our mothers womb, and so we understand that you know our very thoughts right now.
I pray that at this very hour, that you would wrap your loving arms around her Lord. May she feel the powerful touch of your mighty hands. Could you whisper to her,just how much you love her, and allow a peace to come over her, within the very room she is in right now. Remind her about how she is fearfully and wonderfully made, and that you still have a purpose for her in this life.
Breathe on her, Breath of life. That she may begin to LIVE.
I ask all of these things for Titania, in the mighty name of your Son Jesus Christ......Amen.

Titania....find rest in God's love tonight. Okay.
God Bless.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus Christ is Lord that He will fill you with His love, comfort you, and bless you, bringing all that is the joy of His presance in your life.
Praying also for you and your family.

Hugs and God bless.:)
pickles

S

skymetal777

Never speak those words, God has gifted you with this life, live it! :)

Praying that The King almighty Jesus Christ that he will comfort you and bring everything back to ordinary! Amen stay safe brother!