PLEASE PRAY.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

plum

i am asking prayer for my soulmate.i love him with all my heart and soul.god brought us together a couple of months ago,and i never have and never will love another human bieng as much as i love him.he has been suffring from someingthing majore i cant really explain.i feel like my life situation just makes it worst.i fel i cant be there cause my daughter is extreemly needy and has to have all my affection and i live with my parents that always scream and yell and insult me all the time. he feels he doesent have all of me.but i try to give him my all.i know gods in all of it cause i pray all the time that he watches over us.i just wish everything would be the way i want it to be.but for somereason god has other plans for now.if youcould just pray for understanding fo both of us.and pray that our love will grow stronger.this is the person i want to spend the rest of my life with and he wants the same.it just feels like our lifes are misarable and the only thing that keeps us from falling apart is each other.i know hes my soulmate cause god has given me sighns that he is and we are ment to be together forever.just pray for us and that our love stays strong and grows stronger with each passing day.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for all you ask and that through His Holy Spirit all understanding, provision and direction will be revieled.

God bless.
pickles

S

shekaniah

Jesus we thank you for the love she has found; please let her feel your perfect love that drives out fear...So she may be the confident women that her man needs her to be...give her a gentle and quiet spirit full of inner beautity...give her spiritual peace that surpasses understanding...But Lord most of all give her wisdom and insight...in Jesus name amen

N

nyla

LORD I KNOW YOU SAY YOU SHOULD COME 1ST BEFOR ANY ONE, AND LORD I PRAY FOR MY SISTER AND THE MAN SHE MET THAT SHE SAY YOU BROUGHT IN HER LIFE, LORD I RAY YOU SEE THEM THREW AND MAKE IT SO HER AND HER NEW SOUL MATE AND DOUGHTER ALL CAN FIT INTO HER LIFE AND MAKE IT SO THE LOVE WILL REMAIN TO BE STROUNG IN YOUR NAME AMEN