please pray...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

angel1581

Hi everyone, could you please pray for my sister, she's just had a baby and he's now 5 weeks old, she's an amazing mother and she just can't see it, everytime he cried she thinks she's failed, she feels people are judging everything she does with and for him, and they really are not!
She's also got a disability, she's got mild cerebral palsy and because of this she thinks people are judging her more, she seems to have gotten herself into that state of mind and no amount of telling her otherwise is helping! But I know prayer will please pray that God fills her with His Holy spirit and makes her relax and understand that it is hard to have a baby but also that she's not failed and know that she has a family around her that are so proud and couldn't think of her any better than they already do! She's an amzing sister and mummy and I know she's always been there for me!
Thank you everyone!
God bless each and everyone of you

P

psychomom

Oh, sweetheart, this is so sad! :(
To be trying your absolute best for your little one and feel a failure...I suppose every mom goes through periods like this,
but I understand her disability is interfering with the truth of the matter. :(

Abba, I lift this young mother to You, seeking grace and help for her in the love of Christ. ♥
Please help her to understand that all babies cry, and that she's doing a wonderful job. Bring her to the cross (if needed) and fill her up with Your Spirit. :)
Allow her then to see Your Truth, and to experience Your Son in ways she never imagined possible!
I ask that this grace and mercy given her extend to her little one, for salvation there, as well. I love You, Abba, and I love the perfect way You do things. :)
You created Angel's sister perfect, just as she is, and I know You are prepared to equip her for the good work of raising her child. Thank You so much for this precious family whom you love. Give them a revelation of Jesus, that they would praise and glorify You only. Because of Jesus. Amen

Angel...you bless me, child. I love your love for your sister and your admiration for her. Keep exhorting us without words, but just with your life, and the light of love you mirror for us all.

Love,
ellie

J

jkalyna

:) TELL HER THAT A VIRTUOUS WOMEN, SHALL BE LIKE A FRUITFULL VINE. SCRIPTURE," CHILDREN ARE A HERITAGE FROM THE LORD" SCRIPTURE. IF YOU LOOK THESE UP YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIND WHERE THEY ARE. ALSO," CHILDREN ARE A GIFT FROM THE LORD". WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE, AND SHE IS A GOOD LOVING SISTER AND MOM. SHE NEEDS TO SEE HERSELF AS JESUS SEE'S HER. THERE IS A LOT OF LOVE IN HER HEART. NO MISTAKE THE LORD GAVE YOU TO HER AS A SISTER. ENCOURAGE HER AND BLESSING TO YOU, AS A NEW AUNT. LORD, EVERY CREATION IS PERFECT, LET YOUR PLANS NOT BE DESTROYED, BUT UNFOLD AS A FLOWER FOR THIS MOTHER, HER SISTER, AND HER PRECIOUS NEWBORN. A THREE FOLD CORD IS NOT EASILY BROKEN, NOW THAT WE AGREE, LET YOUR LIVING WATERS, AND YOUR LIFE FLOW INTO THIS FAMILY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

W

wwjd_kilden

awww. Praying

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for peace for your sister and the Lord's comforting presence in her life as she's learning 'mothering skills'. This is never easy and a lot of self-doubt is normal. Especially when the baby is crying and she can't figure out why...very hard to deal with sometimes . She has a wonderful sister that is helping her :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
She is in my prayers in Jesus for all confidence and joy as a mommy. :)

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for your sister and new family.