Please Read this and Lodge a Complaint.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SantoSubito

In implementing the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the Health Resources and Services Administration of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recently issued guidelines requiring almost all private health plans to cover contraception and sterilization as “preventive services” for women. On August 3, HHS published an interim final rule that references these guidelines, and allows HRSA to implement a very narrow and inadequate religious exemption. This action poses an unprecedented threat to the religious freedom of individuals and institutions.

The required services include: "All Food and Drug Administration approved contraceptive methods, sterilization procedures, and patient education and counseling for all women with reproductive capacity." Until now, no federal law has required private health plans to cover these.

HRSA’s statement that these recommendations “do not include abortifacient drugs” is misleading. The FDA-approved "emergency contraception" (EC) drugs covered by this mandate can work by interfering with implantation. Also, the drug the FDA most recently approved for EC, "Ella,” a close analogue to the abortion drug RU-486, has been shown in animal tests to cause abortion. Thus, the mandate includes drugs that may cause an abortion both before and after implantation.

You can view the letter that the Archbishop sent out to be read this Sunday in all the churches in his diocese here.

View image: letter coakley trojan horse

This will not just affect Catholic hospitals, but will also effect all religious hospitals whether they be Protestant, Jewish, or any other faith.

You can send a complaint to the HHS by going here: NCHLA and clicking the red "Send Comments to HHS" button.

Mods, I wasn't sure where to put this so I put it here since this board gets the most traffic. If it's in the wrong place please move it, Thank you.

A

AgeofKnowledge

If I had to name one thing I see Catholics involved in, wherever I go, it's the anti-abortion movement. They faithfully stand outside the Planned Parenthood Center in my town on a daily basis and have for many years... signs and all.

Even if I had a Plymouth Bretheran theology (e.g. VERY anti-Catholic), I would acknowledge this good I see everyday in my community and wherever I go.

J

jimmydiggs

It has been done.

It is sad that many who claim the doctrine of Sola Scriptura, ignore the clear condemnation of murder that scripture gives.

I have always had an immense amount of respect for Catholics on the issue of abortion.

This one is for AOK.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Lol... well my response jimmy would be that little angel on the right was going to get there anyways but in God's timing... not the abortionists.

C

Consumed

I know a pastor, nice guy, grace preacher, was telling me once he ran into a girl from church could see she was troubled, she asked his advice on what was troubling her, she was pregnant (not married), boyfriend only.

His advice, do what you want nothing can separate you from Gods love grace covers all.
That was music to her itchy ears and she replied that he just answered her prayers to get a abortion if God was ok with her doing it.

Still troubles me when I think about it, I know when one is in the world they are ignorant, ok grace forgiveness all that, but when the truth has been revealed I still can't see how condoning murder is Gods will for the life of me.

Anyway, to say the least what a interesting conversation we end up having, of course I was belittled and left bewildered at his "doctrine" of grace. I know God won't strike the girl with a bolt of lightning or how He deals and will deal with it but just bewilders me that being Christian approving of abortion.

When I was young I had a girlfriend get pregnant, she said what do you want me to do, even in my ignorance it was a no brainer, no abortion I'd be murdering my child, today I have a beautiful 24yr old daughter.

Sorry off thread topic